4 / 5 January....to get wet or not to get wet...?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Happy New Year everyone....Hope you all enjoyed the festive season, and escaped the worst of the weather...

Anyone venturing out this weekend? Where to? If you do let me know how wet you get on a scale of 1 to 10 and how many clays you got and how many you think you missed because of the weather...be it rain running down your glasses or the wind whisking them out from under your noses...

IOW Gun Club for me tomorrow, already had a message from the Club to say wear wellies so looks like it is going to be a wet and muddy one....

Jkc x

Oh I will definitely be getting wet :girlwacko: - can't be worse than Southdown on NYD can it????? Will be staying local, taking some non shooters out to have a play in Beaconsfield.

Me and the BBC weather pages are close buddies. I really don't do wet. (I am swerving local straw baler at this very moment due to H2O).

I does appear to be dry at Barrow Heath tomorrow, somewhere I have fancied trying for a while. Bit of a trek..

Can just imagine it Nic....with the man servant bringing you delicacies to tempt you...and the obligatory g & t of course x
Butler was a little late this morning.....(new....under training....won't last long !)

Don't drink Gin.....but would have considered it when watching the cricket report this morning......they are embarrassing w a nkers....!!

Might rise in the next 30 minutes after watching this cooking programme.....it is amazing what those chaps do with those pans and things. But after all that time an effort one has to ask....why.....when you can eat out.

Most real kitchen never get used do they?

Still phishing down here........and nothing much on.......worth cleaning the gun for.

Shooting Greenfields tomorrow Kent team selection should be interesting will be there whatever the weather rough and tough me :wild:  my first reg for ages need to up me game if I am going to get that AA rating :w00t:     Did you say rain running down your glasses or did you mean something similar :eek:   Don't mention the cricket Nicola what a shower indeed am good friends with an ex England player who won the ashes with them and he tells me it can be a bit brother and Bob NO WONDER   :no:

Don't mention the cricket Nicola what a shower indeed am good friends with an ex England player who won the ashes with them and he tells me it can be a bit brother and Bob NO WONDER   :no:
Total w a nkers. As for that drama queen who retired part way through.....he will regret that at his leisure....everyone thinks he is a complete to sser now.

Mind you I did laugh as I compared it to something said about shooters on Facebook....I will try and find it.....hang on....

Quote of the year from another shooter (I am not naming him) but I did laugh and think....you got it in one matey.....

He said

"Don't even bother anymore, personally I feel its a poor scene these days, get ripped off and most of these so called top shots think there some sort of movie star or celebrity, apart from a few !! Load of sh*t !"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm. Greenfields should have been an option. Fancy it sometime, but like Garlands is Scotland, Greenfields appears to be in Belgium. It's actually no further than Barrow Heath.. But made arrangements now..

Shooting Greenfields tomorrow Kent team selection should be interesting will be there whatever the weather rough and tough me :wild:  my first reg for ages need to up me game if I am going to get that AA rating :w00t:     Did you say rain running down your glasses or did you mean something similar :eek:   Don't mention the cricket Nicola what a shower indeed am good friends with an ex England player who won the ashes with them and he tells me it can be a bit brother and Bob NO WONDER   :no:
See you there. Is Jayne going to try for a team place? Think she may stand a a good chance. The weather's supposed to be dry up until lunchtime, so fingers crossed.

See you there. Is Jayne going to try for a team place? Think she may stand a a good chance. The weather's supposed to be dry up until lunchtime, so fingers crossed.
Ha Ha Ha !!! nice one Roger Rain and Jayne might rhyme but that's where the two things only ever go together so guessing its just me 

Just refinished my stock after making a hash job of fitting my new xpad complete strip back to bare wood and re-oil so going to have to get high on fumes every time I mount it :startle:  Mental note to ones self give it to Malcom Jenkins next time as Jayne did but looking forward to trying it with the stock alterations and new pad hopefully see tomorrow.

Total w a nkers. As for that drama queen who retired part way through.....he will regret that at his leisure....everyone thinks he is a complete to sser now.

Mind you I did laugh as I compared it to something said about shooters on Facebook....I will try and find it.....hang on....

Quote of the year from another shooter (I am not naming him) but I did laugh and think....you got it in one matey.....

He said

"Don't even bother anymore, personally I feel its a poor scene these days, get ripped off and most of these so called top shots think there some sort of movie star or celebrity, apart from a few !! Load of sh*t !"

Brilliant :laugh:   Sounds as if someone had a bad day at the office :banghead:

Decided against it today.  Back to work Monday, so I'm catching up on the washing and ironing.  If the rain holds off for the morning it'll either be Normanhurst or Willow Farm, probably the former as its only a 10 minute drive

He said

I'm sure George would love that remark. Star? yes Film Star ? No. :fie: :fie:

Decided against it today.  Back to work Monday, so I'm catching up on the washing and ironing.  If the rain holds off for the morning it'll either be Normanhurst or Willow Farm, probably the former as its only a 10 minute drive
Why not come to Greenfield's and shoot some registered targets?

Probably go just up the road to 4C's for some practice. :bb:

Brilliant :laugh:   Sounds as if someone had a bad day at the office :banghead:
I do not know if he had a good day at the office or not when he posted the quote last night.....but it did make me giggle. :wink:

Back