EJ Churchill 2.1.14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

In their own words:

CPSA Registered Shoot

Thursday 2nd January

£150 HIGH GUN DOUBLE CASH PRIZE!

The next monthly CPSA registered shoot will take place on Thursday 2nd January. Shoot the 100 bird course from 10am with last entries taken at 2pm. Enter the competition for £39.50 and shoot birds only for £34.50. As a special New Year treat we are offering a double cash prize of £150 to the January High Gun!

£39.50 for 100reg and £150 , WOW can't miss it

Do you think it will be more shooter friendly with more variety than the last one then William ???

Plan to be there for 11:00 and all things being even hope to shoot the Churchill Challenge on Friday the 3rd!

Hoping to shoot this.
But after getting very very wet today shooting Boughton house my partner in crime isn't happy if its raining so better be dry!!
Clever fix it for me please.

Not sure what time for me yet, but likely 10-11. There is a great clubhouse so its easy to meet people before shooting.

I have been once for the classic last year I was thinking I'd get there for around 10:30 be nice to put a face to a few names. !

Nice easy shoot but I left some for breeding :)

I think 98 should do it :wink:

Yes have to agree ,my first sporting for a while, I let far too many slip with sloppy shooting hitting the first two on most stands, great to see 12 stands though. Staying dry was a nice bonus to.

What a lovely day, almost warm. I would call this the '5 away' shoot. I think this course looked easy in the main, but wasn't. Everybody I spoke to felt they had let themselves down by missing at least 5 more than they should. Me included for sure! I finished on 83.

Top folks through as I left had not beaten 90, but some good folks still to shoot, so watch this space..

Some great stands, including the yellow cherry picker. The white r-l and fast battue was great. (The scorer called it a bateau, which was a clue because it needed a boat load of lead..)

Record breaking entry of over 130 (counting the non CPSA entries).

Same next time please!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely day, almost warm. I would call this the '5 away' shoot. I think this course looked easy in the main, but wasn't. Everybody I spoke to felt they had let themselves down by missing at least 5 more than they should. Me included for sure! I finished on 83.

Top folks through as I left had not beaten 90, but some good folks still to shoot, so watch this space..

Some great stands, including the yellow cherry picker. The white r-l and fast battue was great. (The scorer called it a bateau, which was a clue because it needed a boat load of lead..)

Record breaking entry of over 130 (counting the non CPSA entries).

Same next time please!
5 away definately for me, hope they keep it 12 stands going forward, wish I had started on the pool shoot as dropped 5 on the first two stands, great turnout
I guess they are going to busy later today in setting up for the challenge tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Back