21 / 22 December....shooting not shopping....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

So what is everyone up to this weekend? You will still have Monday and Tuesday left to do your shopping so no excuses....

Me, I am hoping to banish the demons from Owls Lodge at Carl Bloxhams on Saturday and then probably Westfield on Sunday....heard such a lot about Westfield and I fancy giving it a go but a lot of the stories are quite scary....BIG BIG targets apparently....Have enjoyed both the courses set by Steve that I have done so far so maybe it will be third time lucky for me actually doing them some justice...and maybe I can pick up my winnings from Garlands there....that WILL be a first for me....picking up winnings...how exciting does that sound....

Have fun whatever you do and shoot well, let me know how you get on

Jkc x

Urchfont turkey shoot for me .....
A great fun Christmas shoot, turkey and hampers to be won all through the ranks..
The good, the bad, and the ugly..
All have a chance of a win ...... :)

Club Xmas shoot at st dials , coffee, bacon roll, 100 sporting £25. Back to our local for thee course Xmas dinner £7 (subsidised by club )

Prizes given , usually hampers to 3rd and the best bit for me is everyone has a chance because it's handicapped based on your average throughout the year. Hope it stays dry for all of you where ever you are

So what is everyone up to this weekend? You will still have Monday and Tuesday left to do your shopping so no excuses....

Me, I am hoping to banish the demons from Owls Lodge at Carl Bloxhams on Saturday and then probably Westfield on Sunday....heard such a lot about Westfield and I fancy giving it a go but a lot of the stories are quite scary....BIG BIG targets apparently....Have enjoyed both the courses set by Steve that I have done so far so maybe it will be third time lucky for me actually doing them some justice...and maybe I can pick up my winnings from Garlands there....that WILL be a first for me....picking up winnings...how exciting does that sound....

Have fun whatever you do and shoot well, let me know how you get on

Jkc x
My daughter Lauren (11 years old) will be shooting with me on Sunday ....
Lauren has been shooting since January this year and doing very well, she shot owls lodge time before last, and gun site twice now.. a great young CPSA member looking very good and sharp eyed for the future...... :)

Can't wait to get to westfields on 30th of dec, excellent ground and targets some of the best you'll see, will be taking a couple of mates who have shot for about 10 years at the club but never anywhere else, ( get ready to see some proper birds boys )

Can't wait to get to westfields on 30th of dec, excellent ground and targets some of the best you'll see, will be taking a couple of mates who have shot for about 10 years at the club but never anywhere else, ( get ready to see some proper birds boys )
are you on about JKC

Urchfont turkey shoot for me ..... A great fun Christmas shoot, turkey and hampers to be won all through the ranks.. The good, the bad, and the ugly.. All have a chance of a win ...... :)
I've eaten some good turkey ,chewed some bad turkey but one thing they've all got in common is being ugly!! :haha: :haha:

Have a good one everybody!!

I'm going shopping tomorrow...........................I'll get my coat!  :money:

Well I had a nice shoot at Ashcombe today with 7 friends and we had an Xmas lunch with turkey and Xmas Pud and indulgent chocolate brownies that I'd made for elevenses and at tea time - great food and a fun shoot and the rain kept off after pouring down all night and early morning!

Urchfont turkey shoot for me ..... A great fun Christmas shoot, turkey and hampers to be won all through the ranks.. The good, the bad, and the ugly.. All have a chance of a win ...... :)
Ooooh i won one there years ago..(when i could hit things) ....it was great fun :wink:

Ooooh i won one there years ago..(when i could hit things) ....it was great fun :wink:
Still very good fun there and tomorrow will be a great atmosphere :)
Why not come along and join us ??

LCR

Latest posts

Back