Xmas cracker at Westfield 22nd dec

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

We are back at Westfield this Sunday with 120 reg and a bumper prize fund of £300 hg and £340 in each class .

Entries are 10 till 2 pm

I am also running a 25 bird sportrap pool shoot with a £100 high gun , entry for this is £7 or pay for two at once for £10 !!!!!!!

For the shooters who wish to shoot two shoots a day a few last month did grange farm and then back to us in about an hour and twenty mins

Steve

We are back at Westfield this Sunday with 120 reg and a bumper prize fund of £300 hg and £340 in each class .

Entries are 10 till 2 pm

I am also running a 25 bird sportrap pool shoot with a £100 high gun , entry for this is £7 or pay for two at once for £10 !!!!!!!

For the shooters who wish to shoot two shoots a day a few last month did grange farm and then back to us in about an hour and twenty mins

Steve
sounds good steve and planning on being there...cant miss a westfield 120 bird.......targets for shooters of all classes.. :thumbsu:

Yep all rabbits revved up ready to go !!!!!!!!!
I have a plan..! Shut my eyes.cant be any worse than last time..ha ha...still 93/120 to beat and thats without hitting a rabbit..see ya sunday..log burner going I hope..

sounds good steve and planning on being there...cant miss a westfield 120 bird.......targets for shooters of all classes.. :thumbsu:
You can do it poacher just shoot em rabbits like you did at gunsite... ! hope you have a good shoot buddy ... ! 

Would be good, long time no see. Let's hope weather is better than today. How is ur shooting going?

Latest posts

Back