GB FITASC SPORTING DATES

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leighH

Dates for 2014 selection shoots

March 29-30 Southdown

April 26-27 Park Lodge. UK champs

June 14-15 Hodnet. British GB

Sep 6-7 Barrow Heath. English Open

Regards

Leigh

Well anyone who works on a Saturday is stuffed! and they wonder why the England 1 day selections get more people.

What a waste of time. (and no I would not make the team)

For the Europeans the scores that count are, your score from the last selection shoot this year AND your scores from the first two selection shoots next year. For the Worlds add one more score from the third selection shoot next year.

Chubby - the selection shoot format was discussed at length but the committee felt there was insufficient time to implement any changes for 2014, next year FITASC Sporting & Compak shooters will have an opportunity to voice their opinions on selection procedures and selection shoot formats (and other aspects of FITASC).

:fie:  Chubby, If you have to work Saturdays how would you be able to shoot the European C/ship or World fitasc C/ship when its held over 4 days mostly overseas? :fie:    

Roddy isn't that bad, he does give chubby a few days holiday every year.....

I have to make it a family holiday, mind you Prague didn't feel like it with the cold and rain.

Your wife is a bloody good sport, going on a shooting holiday to carry your bag round the course :biggrin:

may get there in a couple of years - only just really started fitasc sporting and in D at the moment, intend for that to change as I get into it, mid 70's at the moment, want that to be mid 80's by the summer, sights set on an upward track, world domonation in a couple of years!

Growl, I did the Europeans in Konopiste this year, and had shot about 6 or 8 FSP comps up to then!  It's all about getting in and having the otters!  Other squad members will help you out!  I was in D class then and still am, but I'm still going to Cyprus to have a go!

Get in there mate, you know it makes sense!

Latest posts

Back