7 / 8 Dec - how have you all done?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Serious withdrawal symptoms here this weekend, visiting my folks in Yorkshire and no time for shooting so I will look forward to hearing where you have all been and how you have got on.....please....I so need my fix....

Roll on next weekend already....

Jkc x

Started the weekend with the local straw baler. 57/60.

I am sure it will be tougher tomorrow..

48 from 70 at Willow Farm.  The rabbit destroyed me.  Up until then I was on 46 from 60.

No shooting today as such as I was out tapping up ;) Gunsite tomorrow though

Just got back from a session with Ed at Sporting Targets.  Brilliant ground (golf cart was the icing on the cake for this old cripple!), and a very worthwhile session with Count Solomons.  The boy is quite clever...

Off to Gunsite too tomorrow, and the weather is going to be good!

Had a session with Ed this morning, didn't start well as I was being a numpty then got it together, all in all a good morning. Saw Tony on the change over for a cuppa.

Called in for a quick round compak and a round out of 84 did ok on both but still had a few silly misses, but not in the last pairs so that was good!

Gunsite tomorrow morning for kick off and see if I have time and feel like moving on to Westfield for round two!

Had a session with Ed this morning, didn't start well as I was being a numpty then got it together, all in all a good morning. Saw Tony on the change over for a cuppa.

Called in for a quick round compak and a round out of 84 did ok on both but still had a few silly misses, but not in the last pairs so that was good!

Gunsite tomorrow morning for kick off and see if I have time and feel like moving on to Westfield for round two!
So, just the 5-600 shells this weekend then Jason!

Gunsite and westfield tomorrow - determined to get 50% or more if possible at Westfield.

Took a trip over to Fauxdegla shooting ground for some sporting practice, wasn't doing too bad on the first half of the stands then it all went downhill, got crippled by some high crossers, definitely a target for me to focus on.

Ended up on 60/120. Lovely layout, ground and lovely full english to follow it up, will be making a return there i'm sure! 

Back