Mental Training Masterclasses For Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Does anyone know the GPS coords for Manchester CSC?, I've never been before and I'm doing the masterclass on Thursday

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, a link to their site.

http://www.manchesterclayshooting.com/contact/map.htm

I've there as well, looking forward to it.

Iggy.

Cheers Iggy,

I didn't see the bit about sat nav users :yell:

See you on Thursday :)

I fancied going Auchterhouse on the Friday.......but Fridays are BAD!!! Auchterhouse is 2 hours away and I need to be home for 4.30 to milk the cows, can't get Friday afternoons off!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone this week. In London at the London Prepares tomorrow, then a packed week with Sporting Targets on Wednesday, then Manchester CSC and finally Auchterhouse on Friday, then back to Sporting Targets on Saturday for the Open Day. More dates being released for June & July.

Is anyone going to Manchester tomorrow from anywhere near Derby? - my car's starter motor has just packed up :angry:

No worries - made it anyway - fantastic (but damp) day :D

Phil and Carl - Fantastic day, enjoyed every minute! :)

Iggy - send me a PM on PW and I'll send my mob no. for when you're around Derby way (we haven't had enough post to PM yet on here)

Great to meet you and Nicky again today - I was particularly impressed with the way you were decimating thos rabbits :.:

Great to meet you today Dave and thanks for the advice on the way around. I've pm'd you my number over on PW, maybe we can meet up and do a Diveridge or Kegworth sometime?

I've almost recovered from the concussion inflicted by your Mirook!

Really good day today and many thanks to Phil and Carl for putting on such a great day, incredible value for money!

Iggy.

Latest posts

Back