World Sporting 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporting shot

Hi All,

Just trying to sort out my trip abroad for one of the biggies next year! Trying to decide which to go to - World Sporting or World FITASC?

Does anyone know yet about the World Sporting events? Will there be a World Sportrap, pre-lims, etc?

Which would you choose? p.s. Never done a World FITASC, but have done 6 World sportings! Is it time for a change??

For anything Fitasc look on www.fitasc.com

All known dates are up. Glad to see Fitasc sporting is back to having the WC's (GP's) all over the World again just like the good old days :wink:

The world sporting at EJChurchill will have details announced in about a week I am told. There will be a full week of activities. FSP and ESP prelim events and even country versus country events. Then the main event on several days at end of the week.

Much like the multi discipline events at Lakenheath in 2008/10........150 FITASC, 100 prelim sporting, 100 sportrap & 200 bird ESP

What great events they were....... just a memory now, the site was a true festival of sporting competition over a week.

:cry:

Much like the multi discipline events at Lakenheath in 2008/10........150 FITASC, 100 prelim sporting, 100 sportrap & 200 bird ESP

What great events they were....... just a memory now, the site was a true festival of sporting competition over a week.

:cry:
what is lakenheath like now, shot there about 5/6 years ago at the British. I know there was a fire!! ????

thatll be good then more shooting as long as the events dont overlap each other on same stands and same traps .

must admit i dont envy their job it was serious hard work when i did it but that was over three different sites and 168 traps later , still have nightmares now about starting to clear up on the monday morning ,but we did it and did it well good luck to churchills 

steve

Sorry William I made a mistake it's not a carbon copy as I am told the entry fees will be a lot higher which I find strange as all the infrastructure is already in place !!

Sorry William I made a mistake it's not a carbon copy as I am told the entry fees will be a lot higher which I find strange as all the infrastructure is already in place !!
The two courses for the actual champs are all new on the estate, so pretty much like virgin territory. All the other events are on the shooting ground. We will see more details before long.

I think it is a setter who sets alot of Fitasc abroad so I'm told , not sure who ??

Will you are the man in the know at ejc have you heard anything about entry fees ???

I think it is a setter who sets alot of Fitasc abroad so I'm told , not sure who ??

Will you are the man in the know at ejc have you heard anything about entry fees ???
I really haven't. I briefly spoke to Rob today, who said the whole event is very CPSA controlled with details out next week.

Latest posts

Back