Boxing Day shoots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's quite a week (potentially) after Xmas. Within 75 mins drive of me, there are 5 registered shoots on individual days, between 27th Dec and Jan 2nd.

Hickstead 27th

Weston 29th

Westfield 30th

Horne 1st

EJC 2nd

Last edited by a moderator:
Four Counties usually put on a very good 50 bird open on Boxing Day, good targets and very good atmosphere

The Churchill challenge. Runs every winter. 100 ESP. Has a light hearted handicap system, but usually a fun course with twist.

The CPSA registered shoot at E.J.Churchill will be a special New Year shoot. It'll be a 12 stand course and with an optional pool shoot to enter too.

The Churchill Challenge will start on Friday 3rd January. More details to be announced very soon! Keep an eye on www.ejchurchill.com for all the details once they are released.

We're open Boxing Day 10am - 1pm

50 Bird Sporting Practice - £12.00

Old Glossop CSG

Shepley Street

Old Glossop

Derbyshire

SK13 7SA

Facebook: www.facebook.com/OldGlossopCSG

Twittwer: www.twitter.com/OldGlossopCSG

Forhill Shooting Club

Hopwood

B38 9EB (junction 2/3, M42)

Open Boxing day 100 bird sporting 15 stands £26

Food and cartridges available

Last entries 12:00

forhillsg.co.uk for details

Fourcountries always put a good 50bird boxing day sporting on...thats where I be sneaking off out the back door too..

It's quite a week (potentially) after Xmas. Within 75 mins drive of me, there are 5 registered shoots on individual days, between 27th Dec and Jan 2nd.

Hickstead 27th

Weston 29th

Westfield 30th

Horne 1st

EJC 2nd
I see the Hickstead shoot has now been flooded off! And after this great flurry of shoots after xmas, there is sweet FA on Sunday Jan 5th in the south.

You just want too much William !!!!

You'll have to come and see us at garlands ( an hour and fifth teen mins north of Weston wood !!!!

You just want too much William !!!!

You'll have to come and see us at garlands ( an hour and fifth teen mins north of Weston wood !!!!
Tempted Steve, but that's a nosebleed trip. Any more North and its all whippets and flat caps. Anyway, that might mean you see me 4 times in 8 days (if you do EJC) which isn't fair on anyone. :)

Back