30 Nov / 1 Dec ....destinations and scores on the doors

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Yeah it's nearly the weekend....

Busy week at work but managed to squeeze in a couple of hours with Chris Pratt at Owls Lodge yesterday, got to get your priorities right! Learning so much from him, now I just need to put it into practice. Great to get to touch Ed' s new weapon too...funnily enough it fitted me...said to Ed " I think I could shoot this "...his reply..."No you couldn't " did make me laugh! Good to meet Ed L, Ben and Adam too and Nic was there as well....

So what are you all doing this weekend? I am hoping to do Oakedge and Garlands on Sunday, see if I can remember everything Chris has taught me....I have set myself a target and they are both grounds I haven't shot before so it will be interesting to see how I get on out of my comfort zone...

Hope to bump into a few of you, it is so nice to meet up with you all....

Good shooting, Jkc x

starting off at the bear first thing then off up to kegworth then off to northampton for some night shooting .. :hunter:

will be joining Leeroy 2moz, got my nightvision scope ready!!

Yeah it's nearly the weekend....

Busy week at work but managed to squeeze in a couple of hours with Chris Pratt at Owls Lodge yesterday, got to get your priorities right! Learning so much from him, now I just need to put it into practice. Great to get to touch Ed' s new weapon too...funnily enough it fitted me...said to Ed " I think I could shoot this "...his reply..."No you couldn't " did make me laugh! Good to meet Ed L, Ben and Adam too and Nic was there as well....

So what are you all doing this weekend? I am hoping to do Oakedge and Garlands on Sunday, see if I can remember everything Chris has taught me....I have set myself a target and they are both grounds I haven't shot before so it will be interesting to see how I get on out of my comfort zone...

Hope to bump into a few of you, it is so nice to meet up with you all....

Good shooting, Jkc x
busy week at work and still managed to fit in a shooting lesson.no wonder there's a banking crisis

41 from 70 at Willow Farm yesterday.  Off to local friendly shoot today.  Got next week off work so I plan to get out to at least three grounds that I haven't been to before.

Well I'm back from Podimore which was to my mind and limited experience quite testing though I think there was a 96 in when I left.  I got 41 which included an 8 out 10 on stand 1 and 0 on the far stand with the far crossers each way ? stand 5.  I thought I got some difficult shots and missed some easy ones.  Much more practice necessary!

93 at Podimore....brain malfunction on one stand dropped all four of one target. Good variety of targets, lots of high scores in! First time back at the ground since Kevin took over, he's being really productive....looks like its going to turn into a great ground.

All these high scores,hope there were some clays left for Teepee to have a crack at. :haha:

Tony did well very solid 81 nice to watch.

Told you Chris I should I have gone to the bookies with than one.

Wayne shot well, even with the his Blue Peter gun on fire 90. Ian's shot his PB pleasure to watch on a 91 he could have had more.

77 for me which I should be happy with as placed in class, felt I did not shoot well, luckily the score did not reflect it.

Just back from Hickstead SG, lovely FITASC Sporting set by Dave Peckham....   managed 15, 23, 19, 19 for 76, just one shy of a PB I think...

Good course - wish I could figure out how to start the day better...  but enjoyed my day shooting.

First shoot classified and a PB of 71 at Barrow Heath (T/O) with my back up gun and shooting Hull CompX 28g for the first time, thanks to Mr Solomons for your support and guidance to date ;-)

Latest posts

Back