Kegworth 8 December

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Have put a squad together for this

Simon Deville

Kieran Quinn

Steve O'Rielly

Growl

Spaces left

We have a choice of 10:00 or 10:50 kick off, let me know your preferred time (if I don't hear by close of play today I'll opt for 10:00)

Cheers Gra.

Have put a squad together for this
Simon Deville
Kieran Quinn
Steve O'Rielly
Growl
Spaces left
We have a choice of 10:00 or 10:50 kick off, let me know your preferred time (if I don't hear by close of play today I'll opt for 10:00)
Cheers Gra.
I'm good as long as it don't take all day!

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

10 is good for me Growl. SOR you know it's going to be all day so prepare your mrs now and don't be walking off half way through like the last time we were at Kegworth. I'll speak to her for you if you want. :) Ha! Ha!

Sorry buddy, typo after a few bevvies, pm me your name Winchester and ill add you, cheers Growl.

Ginge I go shooting to shoot not sit around for 2hrs waiting and don't bring the wife into this or ill set her on ya! Ps bring a bigger plaster for ya face.............

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

OK so to confirm. I have booked on for 10:00 am

Steve O' (need me Sunday lunch) Reilly

Kieran (sticking plaster) Quinn

Simon (racetrack) Deaville

Carl (newbie) Hopkins

and the Growler

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm, still a space for Matt (admin) Rutherford if you're thinking of a trip up fir some winter fun

Hahahaha stevie Wonder can and often does put in a better card than you Ginge! .

Mr. Oh Really??? I will have you know that I taught Mr. Wonder to drive !

All gone tits up for the weekend so im out for the fitasc at Kegworth

Bugg*r, was hoping to try that vest out.

I'll let John know we are a man down

2 places available now on a 10 am squad - please let me know if you want to join in, cheers, Growl.

Latest posts

Back