23 / 24 November....who, where & how many...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Weekend on the Island for me which is going to be a real struggle after the excesses of the last few weeks...think I have shot about 1000...but it was my birthday.... :hunter:

Got friends coming over and REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping he wants to shoot on Sunday otherwise my gun will think I have fallen out with it....

So I will definitely need to know what you lot are up to and where you are hoping to go and then how you get on....you lot will have to do my shooting for me this weekend...

Jkc x

Grange farm in desford 100 reg sporting on Sunday.

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Westfield, haven't been there for ages. May pop into Valley View for their first registered on my way home.

Westfield, haven't been there for ages. May pop into Valley View for their first registered on my way home.
+1 for westfield jane valley view is fibre only looking at their website, we looked at doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for westfield jane valley view is fibre only looking at their website, we looked at doing it.
I think there was a Post somewhere saying they would Prefer Fibre but not compulsory on Registered ?? 

Their website is not well maintained. I am pretty sure they allow plas for the reg.

Edit. Just spoke to Adam at VV. plas allowed for reg days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shot plastic there about a month ago, didn't have fibre with me and they confirmed that they prefer fibre but not compulsory.

Looking like Westfield first thing and see how things go!

Hope the weather stays fine and I don't freeze to death! .

westfield first thing with unlce fred then of to valley view for there first registered never shot there before so looking forward to it.

Well visitors just left, the good news was one of them wanted to go shooting so I got to do the open shoot at my local club!

Nice day, bit chilly but very happy with another 73....3 10's, 2 9's and an 8....just a shame about the 6, 5, 4 and 2 (which was a stupid driven...God I hate driven...)

High Gun was 88 so not a million miles off and was a bit of a struggle taking someone round and trying to help them...so after a few stands I didn't bother and just concentrated on myself.......selfish...Oh yeah...

How did everyone else get on?

Started the day at Horne. Going quite well on a steady course, but struggled a bit on an invisible quartering rabbit and the sim teals, but wrested an 88. Then headed up to Valley view to what was a tougher course, on clumsy 79. That's 2 weekends in a row doing double shoots. Back to one now I think..

Latest posts

Back