Fitasc coming up

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

We have a Fitasc planned for a week this Sunday which is 1st dec anyone interested in shooting please let us know ASAP

Then on sat and sun 7th and 8th dec we have a Fitasc planned at Westfield , shoot either day , let me know if anyone interested .

Both events are 100 reg old system

Steve

Hi Steve

Is the fitasc on the 1st going ahead, I know there has beed a fair bit of interest, just wanted to confirm I'm up for this if it runs, cheers Gra.

Hi folks to clarify this Fitasc if definitely on next Sunday so any one else that wants to shoot please let me know

Steve

Steve have you any squads that shoot straight through next week or is there a long break between par ours (it's the only thing that puts me off)

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

The way I run it here is you shoot three layouts with three breaks of only half an hour so will shoot pretty quick alot last time shot the sporting inbetween layouts

Hope this helps

The way I run it here is you shoot three layouts with three breaks of only half an hour so will shoot pretty quick alot last time shot the sporting inbetween layouts
Hope this helps
Yes that does help steve, I shot the fitasc at kegworth and shot 2 layouts one after the other and then had to wait nearly 2hrs to shoot the last layout that was just the waŷ it worked out there, so I'm not having a go at kegworth before I get slagged owf.... Could be tempted cos your rep for a quality shoot is really apealing need to find out if I'm home for the weekend

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Ok let me know , when you know .

Will I can't do one at the wood at mo , firstly it's to wet in the middle where I put the hoops and secondly the pheasants want to have early nights but I will look at it again in spring time

We have a Fitasc at Westfield the following week if that's any good shoot sat or sun

This is a list of people off shootclay we have booked in for Sunday Fitasc at garlands please check and let me know of any changes ASAP thank you

Claire Parkinson

Ian Maney

Graham rowley

Simon wright

Jason McLean

S deaville

Ed Solomans

Ricky McCarthy

I think that's correct as we lost the original paper

Steve

No probs Jason

Sor and ginger nilja if you want to do it let me know ASAP as will be putting squads together soon

Steve

Steve/Ally - Can I book on for the FSP on 8th Dec at Westfield please? 

Happy to make a squad up if anyone is interested...

Latest posts

Back