16 / 17 November....scores on the doors....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

How time flies when you are having fun....Friday again...

Where is everyone off to this week and then let me know how you get on....

I have got a great weekend planned, bit of practice on Saturday and then Four Counties and Weston Wood in my first attempt at a double header....Will let you know if I can concentrate for that long...!!!

Hope to see lots of you over the weekend...come and say Hi....

Jkc x

Booked in for Northampton and hopefully Weston Wood if I can make it there before 1pm. Navigation skills aren't the best, hopefully won't get lost en route!!!

Thanks for the advice Winchester Carlos. M1 late afternoon is a nightmare,so will try my way round as Northampton is squadded and hope to shoot it quickly and be off before midday.

gets busy first thing be there on time and book in straight away and you will be finished by 12

Thanks for the advice Winchester Carlos. M1 late afternoon is a nightmare,so will try my way round as Northampton is squadded and hope to shoot it quickly and be off before midday.

Well, I have the pleasure of my two sons 8 and 9 years old. As the wife is going to friends for the weekend!

To all husbands and wifes, please do not book social actitives at the weekend without out checking the cpsa website first!

To be fair she does not complain that I am out every Sunday, so I can let her have one Sunday out of 52.

Good luck to all those shooting..dustbins lids for you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have the pleasure of my two sons 8 and 9 years old. As the wife is going to friends for the weekend!

To all husbands and wifes, please do not book social actitives at the weekend without out checking the cpsa website first!

To be fair she does not complain that I am out every Sunday, so I can let her have one Sunday out of 52.

Good luck to all those shooting..dustbins lids for your all.
If you can get out Sat afternoon give me a shout...hoping to get to Carl Bloxham's for the afternoon...bring the boys...fresh air good for them...they can press buttons and score...or you can lock them in the car....boot...

If you can get out Sat afternoon give me a shout...hoping to get to Carl Bloxham's for the afternoon...bring the boys...fresh air good for them...they can press buttons and score...or you can lock them in the car....boot...
I wish...don't think Carl would thank me!

So... Could be 700 cartridges this week for you. Go get em girl..

Oh bugger....forgot about the A34...... Not sure how to get up there now...??

Is it only closed south bound or both ways from the M4 upwards?? Anyone know??

Thanks.... I will worry about the way back....on the way back :laugh:

Latest posts

Back