2014 BICTSF shoot dates?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkside

When will the 2014 BICTSF FITASC dates be published? The first one must be in about March, I need stupid amounts of time to arrange time off work, so need to know a.s.a.p. if I have to have any chance of makeing some of them...

Darkside - calendar is being worked on at the moment... provisionally, these are the FSP and CPK dates but while the tendering process is ongoing, I would caution against making firm plans:

FSP 

29/30 March

26/27 April

14/15 June

6/7 Sept

Compak

15/16 March

12/13 April

28/29 June

2/3 August

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Matt, rough dates are fine just now, I can try to book weekends off!!! :eek:k:

Dont forget the Essex Gun Masters will be on from 9 to 13 April & will clash with the proposed COMPAK date !! 

My mistake....i thought the question was about BICTSF dates for 2014.

Should have realise that that only meant sporting ones.

Last edited:
:crazy:  Well Nic theyare the only important ones after all? :fie:   :fie:   :fie:  

My mistake....i thought the question was about BICTSF dates for 2014.

Should have realise that that only meant sporting ones.
Yeah, yeah, act innocent...it's not like you don't pull the "...oh, you meen FITASC 'sporting' what about Helice and all the other FITASC disciplines I know you don't shoot and are not talking about...(butter not melting in mouth)..." At every opportunity!!!

Take a chill pill Darky

Is the cold wind up ya kilt?

Not sure why you are so scratchy.

The title of thread you posted said BICTSF shoots. That means ISSF and Fitasc shoots, hence I looked in.

Excuse me for daring to expect all the dates.

Hopefully someone in time may put the calendar up when it is known. :wink:

Will definitely post the full calendar BICTSF & CPSA side by side - when I get hold of a copy. I have seen it, but it was too early to copy and publish, way too many dates being sorted out. 

As soon as I see a more confirmed copy I'll share on here. 

Thanks Matt....their current effort is no where near ready.

Back