9 / 10 November...where are you off to and how did you get on...?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Weekend again...how the week flies...especially when you sneak in a midweek shoot.... :spiteful:

So what's everyone doing this week?

Island shoot today (moved from tomorrow as last year our 2 minute silence didn't appear to be the same two minutes as the local church...made the papers and everything...and yes I have suggested we just made it 20 minutes to avoid any mix up...but that it appears would be too sensible...)

Not sure about tomorrow, Open practice at Southdown or maybe Gunsite, everywhere is a fair old trek so maybe....just maybe....I might have a Sunday off....unlikely though.... :sarcastic:

Look forward to hearing what you are all up to

Jkc x

Today is chores day but tomorrow probably Valley View and Hornet. Taking a colleague of my husband who has had a go at a stag do and thinks he is a natural and declared it easy - we'll see.

Grange for me... Mobbed up.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Grange Farm - will be my first visit there. Looking forward to trying somewhere new!

Abbey in kent tomorrow, Hopefully I'll have a better start than last time! would like to get some practice in today but no one to set them off for me! and the weather is chrrrrapppppp!!

The grange as usual, anyone want to squad up? Or am I billy no buds.............

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Kentskeet said:
Down to Oxney ... for a bit of NSSA Skeet.

Expect you found it rather damp.  Had a round of 70 sporting at Willow Farm.  Was very pleased with my 50 in the rain.  Normanhurst Estate tomorrow I think. 

Owls Lodge today for a bit of sporting and Skeet with Santa & P1Fanafic then a round of OT Jay Pope, his wife, Nicola and young Michael today, we had a bit of fun in the rain.

Gunsite tomorrow for the sporting.

Yeah...I CAN shoot.....90/120 today...was 3rd when I left so happy that form has been recovered...

Now do I go to Gunsite tomorrow or not...mmm....

FITASC at Hepworth Hall for me..........

Looking forward to shooting targets instead of setting & running a shoot for a change........

Hope to catch up with Guerini Guy too & DICK Arbon !!! :spiteful:   :spiteful:

Had a nice practice round coniston this morning, stayed dry on the whole. Practice on some good driven. Happy. Also went to the dark side and shot 22 on skeet, that was fun only 2nd time I've ever shot it.

Decided...What else do you do on a Sunday...housework? Knitting? Booked my ferry...I am off to Gunsite... :hunter:

Latest posts

Back