19th & 20th October...who's up to what, and where, and was it good?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

It's the weekend again....feel like I have been immersed in shooting this week...from my lesson with the lovely Ed S on Tuesday, to booking my Sportvision consultation with Ed L, chatting about photos and calendars with Ben, got some Tirovesti stuff from Jake and then the Registered at Owls Lodge on Thursday...it's been a great week...I am skint...but it's been great!!

Off to Four Counties on Sunday...up at about 530 to get there (and that will be my excuse if I am rubbish!!), looks like there will be lots of Shootclayers there and looking forward to meeting the in form Jason too...going to be very competitive in Class C methinks...we might have to have a bet on the side..

Might do a 60 bird warm up today, depends on weather and I have got a back massage too so as to get loosened up....

Have a good one everybody...look forward to hearing all about it...

Hey Jaykaysea have a good one. Boy you have to get up at some bad times of the day to go out shooting! I won't be shooting until Wednesday afternoon at Capvern probably do four rounds of UT on two different schedules. I only shoot once a fortnight just now because ... wait for it I have to do a 100 mile round trip to the shooting ground ! Takes me about an hour and a half to get there lovely drive through the countryside though. You being a woman will know these things is the TiroVesti stuff good well made gear? I am thinking of sending off for some to be sent over here. I thought about a base layer and polo shirt combo for winter shooting here.

Latest posts

Back