" The Classic Sporting 2014 .....and a bit more"

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

it is with great excitment that i can tell everyone we, myself and allison, have taken on a three year contract with Wes at Blaze Publishing to hold The Classic from next year.

The plan is to host the 2014 classic at Aston Farm (Cotswolds) which will include part of our Windrush Shooting Ground but a whole new area not shot before. The Marquee, trade stands and pool shoots will be at Aston Farm.

For the following two years we will be looking out for some new Greenfield Sites ...... 

Can't wait!  Entries will be open from January.

Good to see you reap what you sow, fully deserved Steve and look forward to shooting this next year...

Congratulations Steve - so glad that news is finally out there! 

Congratulations Steve,

If it's anything like the recent Gamebore gold cup,will be looking forward to another fantastic shoot.

Didn't shoot the classic this year, but wouldn't mind being the first name down for the next 3 years!!! Nice one steve

Awesome news Steve, I can look forward to doing the Classic again now!

+1 for what maddmatt wrote about reaping what you sow; you guys are doing great things for the sport

Brilliant news. Best of luck Steve.

At last....back to greenfield sites.......just like the good old days :wink:

The Classic is a fairly set format but you know me and I'll shake it up where I can... There will be variety, challenge and fun I assure you.

The Gamebore Gold Cup format will be reserved for this event, something social and fun to look forward to at the end of a season. Hopefully unique to us and The White Gold Challenge final.

The Classic will be a great shoot, that I can promise you!

Steve

Well done Steve.....might have to make the trip down !

Sounds like I may be tempted out of retirement judging by the good reports from this ground recently!  :biggrin:

Will keep my eye on this one.

Thats great news steve, looking forward to it already....only two clays in the air at the time please...three hurts my small brain

Brilliant news- put the classic back at the top of the pile. Has needed a move after the last couple years and this is the best place to go to!

Well done Steve and ally, the classic has been a bit stale the last few years, I'm sure you will both breath new life into it.

It's great that its been given to someone who cares passionately about the quality and detail when holding a big shoot, I will be one of the first on the list after missing the last couple of classics.

Latest posts

Back