How has everyone got on 21/22 sept?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

Humour me...really enjoyed hearing how everyone got on last weekend...shall we do it again?

Probably easier to have a thread for each weekend otherwise it will get very long....

I will let you know how I get on tomorrow...wanting to be able to tell you a good score might lift my performance...

Just stuck this on the end of last weeks! No one told me there's a new one coming? .

Trip to Windrush this morning with tiptop, Sleepyhollow and wez (hope I got your name right) had a good shoot round the sun even came out to play! Ended up with 75 happy with that! Also had a quick warm up on the WGC first.

Met Jasper at Carls charity shoot after! Good to put a face to the name!

Just stuck this on the end of last weeks! No one told me there's a new one coming? .

Trip to Windrush this morning with tiptop, Sleepyhollow and wez (hope I got your name right) had a good shoot round the sun even came out to play! Ended up with 75 happy with that! Also had a quick warm up on the WGC first.

Met Jasper at Carls charity shoot after! Good to put a face to the name!
Cue JKC...

Just stuck this on the end of last weeks! No one told me there's a new one coming? 
Sorry Jason...it was your post that made me think we should start another....thanks for posting again...

Sounds like you did well Jason....AGAIN....I am keen to see you in action...(there you go Teepee will that do?)  :spiteful:

I think I should have my own special smiley face..how do you get one?? Mind you I quite like the one I have used...it look s very naughty...

No shooting today instead visited Durham University for open day with daughter. Up at 4.30 am home at 10pm - knackered. I'll be lucky to hit anything tomorrow don't even know where we are going. Beautiful city.

Well just back in from the Bowcombe Shoot on the very warm but overcast Isle of Wight.

Great layout today with a couple of new stands and finished on a 75 which I was very pleased with and left as Top Lady so will shoot for free next time if no-one else bangs in a score now I've gone. Got a 10, 2 9's and 3 8's, so 6 good stands...

Struggled with overleading some stuff but on the whole quite happy.

Top Gun was a fantastic 90, but second was 84 so closing in on the chasing pack.

I tried really hard to do well so you lot would be proud of me..so shallow....

G & T to celebrate....

Sportrap at 4Cs for me today , 68x100 . Thought I would use an auto today but after using it for the first lay out it went back in the car and out came the MK38 !!
Good to see a good few from off here today :)

Shot the same Sportrap - first time out with the new stock on the gun.... started brightly with a 21, then wheels off to finish on 54 or something - horrid. 

Definitely need a LOT more practice with the new wood... 

st dials for me 37 ex 50 on the fitasc and 76 ex 100  on the sporting. happy with that. some testing targets on fitasc but wasnt awake for the first 25.

Latest posts

Back