692 x trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Anyone know when the above is to be available.

http://www.naturabuy.fr/Beretta-DT11-Xtrap-item-1444830.html

Don't know about a 692 but here is something that would do you Ian ! I like the look of high band guns and have heard that there can be an advantage in seeing the target earlier if you can use one. What is your opinion of high band guns? Lot of nice looking DT10 X traps on this site too but I am not sure the prices are good compared to the UK for example I have seen the DT11 X trap in the UK about €600 cheaper than this one, having said that I would then have to import it etc so actually probably not much in it.

Well john i have had 682x which i shot very well at Dtl and sort of ok at trap and had a dt x which i could not get on with at all. Both were bought to try due to a neck / shoulder injury from when i used to fence at least i think that's were i damaged it. I wanted a more upright head position anyway i never fully settled and then the problem subsided so i went back to standard rib. They are comfy to shoot and you do get better vision of emerging targets but on fast trap i found them difficult as when you missed you didnt seem to be able to tell were or why, very strange. I think you have to shoot them for a good year or so before wet settle with them and i am not known for my patience. .. Anyway the last week or so the old neck problem has emerged again maybe because of the colder and wetter weather i don't know anyway its got me thinking long term again about trying high rib but this time would have to accept it will take a while for the transition. Wont be getting rid of the eell but might chop my standard dt in which is a bit high in the comb anyway.

Only a thought at this stage.

Ps.

No couldn't go down the 11 route Darkside would never let me forget it. :)

Email GMK for a rough idea but tbh after my dealings with them over my 692 – they just don’t know what Beretta will be sending them in each shipment. As far as I know every incarnation of the Sporter has been shipped by now and have seen a few standard Traps for sale already.

Cheers might give them an email but your probably right they prob don't know what there going to get or when.

Latest posts

Back