White gold challenge and gold cup update

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

White gold challenge

There are only 7 places up for grabs now in each category , starting this Thursday afternoon at windrush

The final will be on Sunday 29 th sept

The random draw will be at 9.30 am and shooting will start at 10.15 am

Gold cup challenge

This is the 150 bird sporting course

The Sunday 29 th sept only has 32 spaces left to be full up , there are spaces left on thurs , fri , sat so if you intend to shoot drop me or Allison a note somehow

This will be a great sporting event and for the first time ever we are having a celebrity book maker so you can have a flutter on your favourite shooters or even yourself , George Digeeed will be on hand to help with odds and tips

Steve

As George is gamebores leading ambassador how come he's not shooting Steve? Only asking cos I love watching him shoot, he makes it all look so easy

i think its because he his gamebores ambassador that he would rather meet and chat to people around the clubhouse area 

im sure he will bring his kit with him and we will persuade him to do something 

Thanks , I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Booked in for the Friday 150 birds and then back for the final of the challenge on Sunday. Probably mon off work

Booked in for 150 thursday then of to Scotland for fitasc then back on Sunday for whitegold work monday .
Unlike Ashley day off monday lazy boy!

White gold challenge

There are only 7 places up for grabs now in each category , starting this Thursday afternoon at windrush

Gold cup challenge

The Sunday 29 th sept only has 32 spaces left to be full up , there are spaces left on thurs , fri , sat so if you intend to shoot drop me or Allison a note somehow

This will be a great sporting event and for the first time ever we are having a celebrity book maker so you can have a flutter on your favourite shooters or even yourself , George Digeeed will be on hand to help with odds and tips

Steve
Steve I will give you a call tomorrow, I have some clients to book in for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and the Sunday. Really looking forward to the event.

Really looking forward to this - am booked in on the Sunday - staying somewhere local the night before. 

Shooting it Friday with 28boreshot looking forward to it as it sounds like Steve has some entertaining stands on, think a few others from here shooting Friday afternoon

Weekend in Gloucester for me (restaurant recommendations welcome :gaming: ) and then shooting this on the Sunday morning with some good folk from here. Looking forward to it!

White gold challenge

Gold cup challenge

Steve
Hi Steve

There are four of us that would like to shoot this on the Friday at 10.30 start, is there an official number or email to book on..??..

Thanks

Rich

Hi rich please send Allison a text on 07986781312

Or post names here and I will pick them up thanks

Phil no probs let me know ASAP as momentum is picking up a pace now

Steve

I am shooting this one Friday afternoon with Tiptop and Sleepyhollow! Should be a great day.

Shooting in the White Gold challenge final Sunday. Looks like its going to be a busy one!

Shooting this on Sunday 29th ,then hanging around to watch the pros shoot the whitegold challenge !! Can't wait ,will be a great end to the clay season .....

Shooting this on Saturday with Lainy, Parkie, Ian, Teepee and Caroline.
Greatly looking forward to 150 of Steves best.

Hi rich please send Allison a text on 07986781312

Or post names here and I will pick them up thanks

Phil no probs let me know ASAP as momentum is picking up a pace now

Steve
Hi Steve

I have sent you a PM with the names to book on for the Friday Morning, can you confirm you got them please?

Thanks

Rich

Steve I think that I could well be jet lagged but still would not miss this one!,

Latest posts

Back