Forum tools

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw

Is there any way we could have a veiw new posts since last visit button on the forum please, I used to use it all the time on the old site so I didnt have to scan all the posts until I found one I hadnt read. If there is something similar can I be pointed in the right direction please?

Hi,If you look at the top of the screen you should see a link under your last visit to the right of your avatar which is "show new topics since your last visit"Cheers,Jon.

Not available yet - and I honestly can't figure it out :-/ I will get there once I have a few hours to sit down and work through the forum options.

OK - I have worked out a nice way of doing a member list - and can probably enable it fairly quickly - let me ask, how many people would find that useful?

OK - I've done some work on both of these today, and they both seem to work OKI just need to do some testing and tweaking then I'll figure out a way for everyone to use those facilities.We'll have a member list, and a who's online now tool. PLease give me a couple of days to make sure that these work accurately and are fully secure.

When replying to posts, there only seems to be "quick reply" and this doesn't have the smileys' buttons. Not a show-stopper but I thought I'd mention it

Should all be fixed now in the new forum software - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back