Help please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Now I appreciate that this may have been asked before but I have had a look (albeit a man look) through the forum and cannot find anything.

Could someone please let me know how fitasc differs from ESP

I am an old had at sporting but have never really done any fitasc and am looking to give it a go.

any basic info would be much appreciated (well don't expect a pint or anything - but you know what I mean)

Thanks all, cheers Growl.

Last edited by a moderator:
fitasc are a governing body not a discipline,but i would asume you mean fitasc sporting,and it is (when done right) great to shoot the best thing to do is have a look at bens link and a quick look at the rules on fitasc.com page,then when steve puts it on at garlands  get on my squad and ill show you the ropes,but be prepared for a good day out and not the usual rush around esp morning.

And Paul sums it up perfectly - 'not the usual run around ESP day....' 

Growl - get yourself on a squad when you get a chance - I'd also be happy to show you the ropes, most fun you will have with a gun... 

Hi Jem

SoR has already asked me buddy, but we have the grandkids this weekend so it's a no-go I'm afraid, shoot well M8

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back