Westfield fitasc

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

Some general fitasc sporting news

We are planning one of our 150 fitasc shoots at the end of October

Through the winter we are planning on running a 100 fitasc at Westfield on the second weekend of the month .

Also at garlands we will be running a fitasc here on the first weekend of the month this is exciting as garlands has never had fitasc and is easy accessible to northern , midland, and southern shooters

More details will follow shortly

Steve

Nice stuff - Steve , when you get your fixtures list together can you ping it over so that I can get it in the calendar?

Can you stick the dates on here or email them to me as well please Steve? Thanks

Dates for your diaries

150 reg fitasc Westfield 19 and 20 oct
100 reg fitasc garlands Sunday 3 rd nov
100 reg fitasc Westfield sat9th sun 10 th nov

100 reg fitasc garlands sun 1 st dec
100 reg fitasc Westfield sat 7 th and sun 8 th dec

Please note these shoots do not come with a government health warning but neither will they all have targets around your ears !!!! They will be enjoyable for all levels of shooters
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...wonder if I could do the 7th December, stay the night, cut across country, Grange Farm on the 8th and Orston on the way home (is it on on the 8th too?)...hmmm

Hi James

The fitasc shoots that are on in November and December will also have 100 reg sporting running at same venues as we have now extended the amount of land we shoot over at both venues

Steve

Dates for your diaries

150 reg fitasc Westfield 19 and 20 oct

100 reg fitasc garlands Sunday 3 rd nov

100 reg fitasc Westfield sat9th sun 10 th nov

100 reg fitasc garlands sun 1 st dec

100 reg fitasc Westfield sat 7 th and sun 8 th dec

Please note these shoots do not come with a government health warning but neither will they all have targets around your ears !!!! They will be enjoyable for all levels of shooters

Steve
Steve - all added to the ShootClay Calendar. 

Assume the first event (150 at Westfield) is 'shoot either day'?

Shame about the 150 fitasc Steve, it clashes with the Inter Counties FITASC at Southdown, would have done yours otherwise :scout:

matt r thanks for adding dates to calender 

matt n ,we are having such a busy year that we cant avoid clashes along the way sorry , the intercounties shoot ,is that the south east region ??

matt r thanks for adding dates to calender 

matt n ,we are having such a busy year that we cant avoid clashes along the way sorry , the intercounties shoot ,is that the south east region ??
I believe it is Steve, shame as I would have liked to do your 150 fitasc, but not sure my wallet will take 2 fitasc in one weekend ., appreciate fitting shoots in can be a mare, hopefully you will do another 150 birder in March...

Stuff the fitasc in the winter to bloody cold. Your fitasc is to easy anyway Steve :)

We can soon rectify that mr lead belly !!!!!!!!

We have another long range shoot at windrush a week on thurs , bloody brilliant these are makes everything look like skeet and Dtl

I will even light the log burner in the winter for you

we have opened up two new bits of ground now at westfield for fitasc so exciting times ahead 

this shoot will also carry the big prize fund as always but will post that later 

we are now taking bookings surprising how many want to get organised and booked up so quick!!!!!

steve

We have decided this morning to change this fixture into a 120 sporting at Westfield due to all the clashing .

We will sort a date out later and do the 150 fitasc then , by the way the 150 fitasc are shot over one day not two

Steve

Latest posts

Back