European FITASC CYPRUS 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortlegs

I know this maybe a little  early but is anyone thinking of going to this, any hotel recommendations etc as its been a while since I shot out there and I've heard that only certain airlines will now carry sporting firearms ? just thinking ahead to get things sorted and possibly booked

Thanks

Already booked a villa

Matt and Family

Me Lainy

Bob and Wendy

Ian and Claire

So in a word yes we are certainly going.

Come for a dip in the pool

Already booked a villa

Matt and Family

Me Lainy

Bob and Wendy

Ian and Claire

So in a word yes we are certainly going.

Come for a dip in the pool
Hi Jeremy

Any idea of any other villas etc and how  far is your villa from Limassol ?

:hunter:  Gareth, what about the World in Portugal?  cheaper food, lodgings, etc., I shot both countries, both are good, portugal is greener and very friendly. :nyam:   

:hunter:  Gareth, what about the World in Portugal?  cheaper food, lodgings, etc., I shot both countries, both are good, portugal is greener and very friendly. :nyam:   
Hi Cyril shot there when it was at Vilamora and had a great time that is an option to think about as I would like to at least shoot one of them will give it some thought thanks

Gareth Villamoura was crap! too confined!   I shot 3 Championships that were out in the countryside each one was superb. :nyam:

The last one I shot was at Monti? near the Spanish border, had an double ensuite room for a week cost me E111-00 for 7 days including dinner for one night! :nyam:   

Seems some of you have all been busy and got everything sorted,

any info appreciated regarding airlines that will carry firearms and which websites to book villa/hotel,car hire etc had a look at owners direct which has some nice villas but not sure how far the travel would be to the ground from some of them

Yes Matt it is full, I booked 3 months ago as it is the closest to the ground you have to be quick as our Russian Friends will book everything as they love Cyprus.

Shortlegs look at bookings.com and BA flights or Olympic holidays or Cyprus air.

:fie:  Gareth, you can fly Gatwick to Larnaca on Easyjet but you have to pay £28-00? for sports equipmennt (shotguns ok) unless there has been a price rise. your old Fitasc tutor Cyril. :haha:   

Thanks chubby and Cyril I said it before you had the foresight to encourage new people to try FITASC and yes I learned a lot and you can still teach a few a thing or two :haha:   

Latest posts

Back