2013 North of England FITASC Championship

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky T

Sunday 13th October at Coniston Shooting Ground.

Limited Entries.

Two start times: 9:00am and 10:30am.

Telephone booking in advance required on either (01756) 748586 or (07831) 399860.

Last edited by a moderator:
Booked on for 9am start. (thanks Nick)

Booked into hotel for the Saturday evening. (thanks Jem)

Looking forward to seeing a new ground and having some Northern style fun!

Booked on today and will be joining the Squad with Nick and Matt looking forward to it :hunter:   :biggrin:  thanks for the invite Nick :eek:k:

Looking forward to this trip - the frozen north, am stocking up on beef tea and Kendal mint cake...

Don't need a hotel as will be staying at girlfriends near wigan when are you all arriving up north could be a social meet before the shoot ? I'll be travelling up Friday

Don't need a hotel as will be staying at girlfriends near wigan when are you all arriving up north could be a social meet before the shoot ? I'll be travelling up Friday
Nope game shooting Sat. Drive up staying at the PI on Saturday evening with MattR.

Sent from my mobile that's my excuse for typos and errors.

Early start to the season there mate must be first drive through for you then, shoot well, catch up with at the ground then

Must be an opp for a curry and a pint the night before...

:haha:  Hotel Gareth? more like a sheepfold I was told? :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :hunter:   :hunter:   :hunter:   :hunter:  

Do it! Do It!

Bring kendal mint cake... it's very north

Back