BARROW HEATH - FITASC SPORTING - 24/25 AUGUST

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the winners/places in the results forum - but not full results yet. 

Shot results sent to the CPSA for when they opened first thing this morning, its down to them when they put them on the results section of the website.......done our bit (as ever) & all down to them.Many grounds take their time to send in, we do ours within 24 hours of each event......

General feedback is that it was a good enjoyable shoot & didnt receive or hear 1 gripe or moan :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   

Shot results sent to the CPSA for when they opened first thing this morning, its down to them when they put them on the results section of the website.......done our bit (as ever) & all down to them.Many grounds take their time to send in, we do ours within 24 hours of each event......

General feedback is that it was a good enjoyable shoot & didnt receive or hear 1 gripe or moan :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:   
wouldn't expect anything less from such a brilliant business man !!! As for not receiving one gripe or moan, that was because I wasn't there.

Thank god for the ever brilliant events manager !!!

Phil

It was a good shoot, good variety, nothing stupid or an eye sight test, good technical course using a good mix of angles and speeds, so well done on putting on a very enjoyable shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil - you can (as well) - post the PDF report from Shoot08 on here (and on your own site) - a few grounds have started to do it within hours of the shoot closing (Adam @ Grange is a great example) and I think it shows excellent attention to getting news out there.  If you struggle to post - you can send to me and I'll do it. 

Latest posts

Back