Madrid 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

Last time I went away I wrote a wee blog.

So I hope you don't mind if I do the same again?

On the journey this time.

Me, Ed Solomons, Lorraine Waters and Mr Shootclay himself at the wheel.

We left Maidenhead today at 7.00am.

Meeting Bob and Wendy tomorrow for practise.

Will keep you posted.

"So I hope you don't mind if I do the same again?"

Absolutely looking forward to it mate - be really disappointed if you didn't.

Good luck to all who are going and can't wait to hear all about the whole experience. Apart from the shooting, Madrid is a great place anyway . . . . . . . . . ooooh, all that lovely tapas  xD

Good shooting and safe journeys to all  :beach:

Look forward to the reports Jem  :scenic:  Good luck to all , safe journey and shoot well :eek:k:  , and don't forget to enjoy yourselves with a few beer tokens :drinks:  just to keep your fluid levels up of course :)

Just packed the guns in their cases, now seeing if we can squeeze a gun cleaning kit in our hand luggage. Meeting the valet parking chappie at Gatwick at 04:30 am tomorrow morning, so not likely to get much sleep tonight. Apparently the paperwork at Madrid airport can be challenging, so last minute checks on passports, licenses etc.

Can't wait :gamer:

Smash em-up...ignore the heat it's an illusion!

Will be very interested to hear about the type of course setting.

Good luck Jem and the team...hope Ed gets to see more leed than San Antonio!

So we arrived last night.

Epic journey.

Matt will post the mileage picture!!!

Nice hotel.

Not too hot so far. Off to the ground in half an hour.

Well done scribes!! Hopefully you are keen (and sober) enough to keep the reports coming throughout the shoot.

There is a lot of interest around the worlds shooters who cannot be there, so it is appreciated.

ENJOY!!

Wow thank you for driving Matt.
post-359-137344276202.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373442760.084425.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373442760.084425.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
Good luck all.

Keep the water going and don't forget the mineral supplements if it is very hot. (45 degrees C just finished me off in Portugal.....glad to be cooling down now back in Blighty).

Hope to see some gaps but suspect they will be few and far between :) at least the weather is good, and having a great time. Off to do a lesson at the ground now then will have a practice with the gang this arvo before getting suited up for the opening ceremony.

Bwaaaaaaah

Back