GB Compac Selection Shoot and FITASC fundriser Southdown Gun Club 20th and 21st July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southdown

Hi All

Anyone wising to book for either of these please either PM me ,leave message on this topic or ring the ground 01903 877555

Thanks Shaun P

Last edited by a moderator:
Already booked on - hoping you'll keep hold of the weather for the weekend!

Cannot wait... Two days of shooting, sunshine at Southdown AND a trip to the seaside!
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Forcast is for sunny conditions, mid to high 20's so should be lovely, can't wait, shooting on Sunday at 10:40 I think...

Matt - I think we're on at similar times - be good to say hi.

Sure, we are squad 20, have a space on it still apparently. Undoubtedly Shaun will put on a good course

Matt R, I think you have the 'little poppet' with you :haha: I hope your sense of humor survives.

I will look after him... He was a lucky charm last time at WLSS!
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Good to meet you earlier today Matt and your lovely wife, Bob and Wendy. Can't say today was my best day on the range, the wait in between layouts was a little excessive, hope next year the shoots are all run like Barbury :)

I did not enjoy that Skeet layout :fie:   Who put all those traps in one area what a waste! all the other layouts were good but not as good as Barbury.

Was the Skeet layout vetted by anyone from BICTSF?

Are the Compak scores available anywhere? CPSA & BICTSF don't have them up.

Latest posts

Back