Scottish FITASC championships

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom b young

Scottish FITASC championships are at North Ayrshire Shooting Ground 25th August, if you fancy a weekend in Scotland drop me a line for more details.

Sponsored by Mirage cartridges

[email protected]

www.continentalshooting.co.uk

Facebook North Ayrshire shooting ground

The FITASC at North Ayrshire last Sunday was the best FITASC course we have shot in Scotland this year, made very challenging at times by the weather!!! Four excellent layouts, shot semi new style, 2 hoops sharing 5 traps, then 4 new traps for the 3rd hoop on each layout, something of everything, some very tasty birds, (think Westfield crossers)!!! Really

looking forward to the Scottish, don't forget, North Ayrshirevwill be hosting the home international this year...

We in NZ have never shot 3 pads, only 4. I do like the idea of it, and it is very trap friendly.

How do you, over there, do the menu's for a 3 pad semi new style?

It is something that we would like to try, is there a maximum number that you can put thru in a day?

CHEERS!!

When we ran old & new system shoots with 3 pegs per layout, we had 5 singles on peg 1 with 2 doubles. Pegs 2 & 3 had 4 singles and 2 doubles.

With new system I think it's best to have your 5 singles on peg 1, so of the 3 pegs that's the slowest. That way once a squad starts they go straight through with less chance of a backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's coming to shoot this on Sunday? There was a good few English, Irish boys and even two Americans there to shoot the Scottish 'English' sporting championship Sunday past, Stiziker and Kevin Joblin were winner and runner up after a shoot off. It will be shot semi new system, weather forcast is good, targets should be exelent!!! Same venue as this years FITASC home international.

To book, phone Edith Barnes on 07710 749618...who knows, you could go home as the 2013 Scottish FITASC open champion and have to come back next year to defend your title!!!

Can anyone link me to the rules?

Is it Fitasc sporting or a version of it......anyone know?

Latest posts

Back