Longridge Glos and Hereford & Worcs Champoinship 12th and 13th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

As I'm here note on this one,

Longridge is hosting the Gloucestershire and the Hereford & Worcester FITASC's on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th July.

As with all entries are NOT limited to shooters from the above three counties only.

Entry £45.00 tel entries to 07971 447138, OLD STYLE layouts, start times 10.00 and 2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be up for it! Never shot FITASC though.

Need a few pointers!

Sending the gun back for them to look at and sort! Courier collecting it tomorrow.

Might be up for it! Never shot FITASC though.

Need a few pointers!

Sending the gun back for them to look at and sort! Courier collecting it tomorrow.
Shortlegs will look after you, he did me a year or two ago, there is a few "rules" that we all need reminding of, and with full use of gun on the singles I always get through a lot of cartridges!

I should be there the sat am, faces to names etc

Shortlegs will look after you, he did me a year or two ago, there is a few "rules" that we all need reminding of, and with full use of gun on the singles I always get through a lot of cartridges!

I should be there the sat am, faces to names etc
Thanks Rich thinking of shooting it sat am if nothing crops up so if I get there will put name to face again and have a catch up with you

Been informed that Friday afternoon FULL, there are a few spaces left Friday am and for both start times Saturday.

For those never shot FITASC before the only words of advice I can give are bring plenty of cartridges, the full use of gun on singles nearly caught me short so to speak

You know me Gareth I'm jack mills,s dad
Shortlegs, Marks been shooting ESP very well just lately, quite focused as well he very nearly didn't recognise me at all when he shot the Selection shoot a week or two back, he's forgiven mind.

thats where im going wrong rich i reconise alot and am too sociable !!!!1

are you around friday ?, im shooting 2 pm ,really looking forward to this as need to defend county cup ,but sounds like alot of good shooters turning up ,chippers awfully queit hope your coming nicolas .

are you around friday ?, im shooting 2 pm ,really looking forward to this as need to defend county cup ,but sounds like alot of good shooters turning up ,chippers awfully queit hope your coming nicolas .
I'm also an am Saturday, shame as its often interesting to watch you AAA and AA fellows at work so to speak.

Don't know if the Bounty Cup is on at this one, as you mention been a bit quiet from the heavyweights

don't you girls worry me and chipper will having our once a year play with the (Fitasc) rich boys .....there will be some bounties at stake aswell as the county honours, we both are hoping to use more than 1/4 choke  :crazy:

Hi Mr Steve I shall be there to win yet another bounty and hopefully relieve you of the burden of cleaning that cup

don't you girls worry me and chipper will having our once a year play with the (Fitasc) rich boys .....there will be some bounties at stake aswell as the county honours, we both are hoping to use more than 1/4 choke :crazy:
More than 1/4 choke Clinto are you mad

Last edited by a moderator:
More than 1/4 choke Clinto are you mad I was hopeing to use skeet & cylinder to chip a bounty , hope it's a cracker though m8 need to use some of those BM3's, what a weekend shooting Saturday Fitasc & Sunday Westfields dosent get much better
with you there m8 and I am even considering lengthening the string on me corks in the pop gun .....which may take it's toll on the.....volting mole's, driven moorehen's and any other 5yd vermin  :hunter:

Latest posts

Back