Barrow Heath FSP 5/6 July 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but you can pick up the £50 thats got my name on it there please squire!

You should start charging a hadling fee... for other people..! will put it to use at the Bewicke for a steak if your about.

Jeremy - you said you are booked on for Saturday 5th ?

Do you mean Friday 5th or Saturday 6th or Sunday 7th ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this was a really good shoot today, and the weather was absolutely ace! Had a rubbish middle 50 but shot the other 50 ok so hopefully a bit of a warm up for Spain. Shot with mr and mrs guerini guy and ed Lyons which was great fun.

Well done Phil, great job!

Really enjoyed the shoot and thought a lot of targets were quite tricky (for me anyway) but nevertheless didn't shoot as well as I had hoped, and Mrs GG had a bloody nightmare but she actually wasn't feeling very well on the day and does normally do a bit better than that. It was bloody hot though, not that I'm complaining about that - we've waited long enough for some decent weather.

Anyway we are still on a big learning curve and enjoying the challenges put in front of us.

Cracking day and great to meet up with Ed Solomons and Ed Lyons (two Eds are better than one - boom, boom) and also Liz Cook later in the day.

Yet another successful day from Mr Moss - we'll be seeing you again in a couple of weeks  :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back