Coaching

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIMON-B

As a joe blogs average sporting shooter i know that lessons from a top coach would improve my abilities, however!!! Approaching a coach and instigating the process causes anxiety due to their level and achievements. Probably a man thing? Am I on my own.

Aha, the they're too good for my level syndrome. Easily cured by a healthy dose of Solomons ;) Give Ed a bell and I'm sure you will be surprised at how down to earth he is, basically in the gutter  :sarcastichand:   Nice easy going style about him and gets the point across very well :)

The other very laid back guy is Carl Bloxham. Cuppa tea and a cake in his caravan between sessions. Chilled..

Top shots have had coaching and the olympic shooters have loads all the time.From the newcomer to the likes of george digweed and peter wilson,all miss things and all need help,so dont worry about talking to any of them.

Your not on your own i have friends that wont shoot any type of comp because they are that scared of looking daft,but that attitude wont make them better shots.

Thankfully, most coaches are quite happy to take your money and be grateful for it! Mr Solomons is not snobby about such things and is prepared to coach my utter beginner husband and, even more annoying to a top coach, me who has had a year of developing bad habits. 

The only possible caveat would be to choose a professional coach. Nasty ones who don't need customers tend to be hobbyists who do it for 'fun' or more truthfully ego. 

Funny enough just started shooting registered shoots and have entered my first comp, perhaps the mindset is changing I to worried about looking like a plonker..

One more vote for Mr Ed Solomon's , top coach ,top bloke ,worth ever penny . Check out his new website !

everyone starts somewhere and even the best can look like plonkers at times. Get into the registered shoots and you WILL improve. Nothing like getting out of the comfort zone to big up the performance :)  

He's a little crude for my delicate sensibilities, but I'll probably use him again if he behaves himself.  He's 33 years old, isn't he?

Ed is a top bloke and another worthy of a mention is Brian Clegg (on here as bonzodogdoodaaband - not sure if I've spelt that right)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Your cheques are in the post. Exept you Tony; you get a dog turd in a shoe box...

Email sent to Ed, i have been swayed by your fanclub.

Marvellous! Would you like to order the t-shirt? 
Oh dear, little pictures of Ed all over the place. ......... too much. .

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I stick them to clays, hence my rise in scores :D nowt to do with his coaching :D :.:

Latest posts

Back