Wylye FITASC June 9th.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wylye

Congratulations to Steve Gray for winning the shoot yesterday, a brilliant 88. It upset a few of the regular Fitasc shooters, a couple of whom were prompted to go home before they shot the last layout - bad form really. 

Results on www.wylye-shooting.co.uk. Full results on the CPSA site tomorrow I expect.

Why did they leave Wylye? Something different with the layouts?

Bloody good layouts.....shell we just say you cant win everyweek! !! Well done steve too I shot with him and Ollie first and second 88/ 87 my first time ian and thanks for a very enjoyable start too fitasc..:)

Ian always puts on a first class shoot whether its ESP or FITASC.

That's why I asked the question - always enjoy shooting at Wylye, so I cannot understand why someone would leave a shoot early.

Sounds like some people needed to get home and wash the sand out of their vaginas...

That's why I asked the question - always enjoy shooting at Wylye, so I cannot understand why someone would leave a shoot early.

Andy leave their trophy behind too . . .

Dummy+Spit+award.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Mr Stones put on a tough course and toys were being thrown out of prams

Back