Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club at Cambridge Gun Club18/05/2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehb102

The first visit to Cambridge Gun Club by the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club was attended by 23 ladies, more than half of whom were beginners.  .

Results:

Best beginner shot - Caroline Mitchell

Best novice shot - Elizabeth Cook

Best cake - Cathy Curtis with the chess board cake

SandCBCCambridge18May2013Winners.jpg

The clays were great, but the tea was amazing.

168.jpg

Items of note include (1) the classic Chelsea bun from Cambridge institution Fitzbillies bakery (2) clay shooting themed pastel cupcakes (3) the Marmite cake (top right corner). 

f3078e73-c8f5-42e9-97c1-d3e5fc9d45ce.jpg

I was very pleased with these. There were press there for Stye magazine and I hope these cakes will look good in the photos.

The first visit to Cambridge Gun Club by the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club was attended by 23 ladies, more than half of whom were beginners.  .

Results:

Best beginner shot - Caroline Mitchell

Best novice shot - Elizabeth Cook

Best cake - Cathy Curtis with the chess board cake

SandCBCCambridge18May2013Winners.jpg

The clays were great, but the tea was amazing.

168.jpg

Items of note include (1) the classic Chelsea bun from Cambridge institution Fitzbillies bakery (2) clay shooting themed pastel cupcakes (3) the Marmite cake (top right corner). 

f3078e73-c8f5-42e9-97c1-d3e5fc9d45ce.jpg

I was very pleased with these. There were press there for Stye magazine and I hope these cakes will look good in the photos.
Cor they look brilliant.

This group is a great idea and they deserve to go from strength to strength. It takes a massive amount of effort to move around the country promoting the sport to women. I hope you get all the mainstream press that it deserves.

Cor they look brilliant.

This group is a great idea and they deserve to go from strength to strength. It takes a massive amount of effort to move around the country promoting the sport to women. I hope you get all the mainstream press that it deserves.
Thanks, Nicola. It's a great place for social shooting rather than outright competition. Just need a bit more between this and the next level up. 

Well done on the best novice result.
Why, thank you :) My closest competitor wanted to shoot off rather than share the honours so I think I am allowed to be a little pleased. 

Latest posts

Back