Jem, Teepee, Wendy and Bob too. Konopiste 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

As some of you may know Myself and Tony are driving out to Prague on Tuesday.

We Are meeting Bob and Wendy to shot the European FITASC championships.

This is being held at the widly respected Konopiste ground

http://www.parcour.cz/?ids=25&idm=39%E3%80%88=eng

So I plan to write a blog daily off our trip and post pictures of each days travel and shooting.

I hope you all find it amusing/helpful/other.....

Boys on tour remember the motto what goes on tour stays on tour :laugh:  its safer that way. Safe journey lads shoot well :hunter:  and enjoy :eek:k:  give my regards to bob and wendy .

look forward to reading your reports :whistle:

Starting packing tomorrow, and wondering how we'll get it all in Easy Jet's baggage allowance. Realy looking forward to the whole experience...see you guys at the ground

Wed afternoon :)

Starting packing tomorrow, and wondering how we'll get it all in Easy Jet's baggage allowance. Realy looking forward to the whole experience...see you guys at the ground

Wed afternoon :)
Hi Bob and Wendy shoot well and enjoy, you may make a lot of new friends with your squad. :yes:

Safe travels guys - looking forward to hearing the exploits!

Have a good one guys .. Maybe I will get a passport and join ya next year :)

Have fun chaps, we will be looking forward to the updates :)

Jem don't forget the red cap!!!!!!

" I want pics of Teepee and a hooker!"

Does no one have a picture of Teepee & Jem together then?????

Wendy's really worried about shooting in Europe for the first time, especially at a championship event.

The problem is that we're so short of space in the suitcases, she won't be adequately colour co-ordinated. If it rains she'll need her black waterproof boots and if it's fine it will be the brown boots, and she doesn't have room to co-ordinate both.

Anyone know a good travelling fashion coach, that's familiar with the Fitasc dress code?

C'mon Bob, we all know she'll look good whatever she wears!

Anyway, I think Jem is taking his brown boots, so she can borrow those... :laugh:

Latest posts

Back