Olympic Trap at Sealand

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salopian

Do any of you shoot OT at Sealand (North Wales Shooting School) Chester on a Saturday.I would like to meet up after the Gameseason finishes./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

There are a regular 10-12 shooters on a saturday so you can alternate squads easily. Arrive about 11, hot sandwich by Mary, done by 1pm. First saturday in the month it's organised into 50 bird comp, £1 on the side. Get your tokens from the shop as you drive in. Targets are forgiving, nobody cares if you use 28gm. Also consider Manchester GC at Worsley – have installed the UT layout from A6 GC. Give me a call and we'll whip up a squad. Alan68 is a visitor now. Wednesday lunchtime probably best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recomended!, 40UP put me onto Sealand a few months ago, friendly bunch of shooters on Sat. and some of the same group get to Worsley on Wed.  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Sorry I cannot go to Worsley as I only drive a 4x4 not a Caterpillar D9./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

The car wash at the top of the road charges £7!

What for all new suspension?/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Back