Grange Farm Results 12/05/2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

High Gun J Lee 93

AA

1 A Pope 92

2 J Freeman 90

3= B Hand, P Smith 89

A

1 J Carlyle 86

2 C Hawkes 85

3 D Cockerill 83

B

1 S Varney 83

2 A Miller 80

3 A Copeland 79

C

1 R Brooker 72

2 W Lanigan 69

3 L Hemstock 68

Yeah but apparently they were training and trying to find their form?.....doh

Followed John Lee at Doveridge on Friday, ( John peg 5 me 6) he shot a 86 in at time very windy conditions, quiet but a nice bloke I thought, take it this is the same guy.

Fantastic shoot today Adam. Good variety of targets and some good company. Nice to meet some forum members too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to SOR today for being able to complete the shoot today without going home early for pussy whipping and also to the DAG for getting 51 with a imitation Browning. .!!!!!

Ginger Ninja.

Ginger mate , shut the ...........up or ill phone immigration your permit ran out years ago, only plastics are allowed.............. And yes I have thrown my gun in the bin!!!!!!!

Well done to the Ginga ninja for actually turning up with his Hamilton slip stand with his golf club in it now that's funny !!!! . How to look a cock , all the gear -----------------

That is true ginga maybe I should get a golf bag and look a dick like you as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a big thank you to Adam for coaching me for half the round !

Your forum name should not be ginga ninja it should be "THE THRUSH" cus you're an annoying c--t !!!!!!!

" I hear some dick went birds only and did 93..!"

I couldn't believe that until I saw the results.

Yes I can confirm he's a dick head!

i here some dick shot kingsley with axle grease on his glasses,salopian 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back