high beeches

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

just got back from this delightful ground in sussex and have to say thankyou to jamie peckham for inviting us to run white gold here ,he has done alot of hard work and it shows so anyone in the area when theres a shoot on go to it

congratulations go to kevin howland for winning gold sector and what a story for silver ,the final two were 13 year old ronnie green and 16 year old aaron harvey .if it was left to me they would have both gone through but tough rules of competition dictates only one and this was aaron ,but must say the way ronnie shot he can hold his own with anyone ,brilliant !!!!!!!!

all the best steve

Evening Steve, Good to meet you and Alison today and thanks for the kind words, Ronnie makes me so proud the way he seems to just thrive on being under pressure, he just rises to it.  Ronnie said that although he didn't win it was the best shoot off ever and he didn't want it to end, mostly because it was a great event and a brilliant layout that he could have shot all day looking for a 20 straight, His words, not mine. What was nice also was the the encouragement given from those that stayed to watch the final, just brilliant.

Congratulations to Aaron with that 19 (a great Score) and also to Ronnie's coach the awesome Kevin Howland who was a machine today both at the White Gold and at Southdowns Gun Club.

best wishes,

John

Popped in yesterday to collect a trap forend off madmatt unfortunately got stuck on the m26 so arrived a bit late to shoot which was a shame as the layouts looked really impressive so looking forward to the next oppertunity to shoot. good to meet matt and and watch him and the squad shoot some testing stuff.

Good sportrap course, some vert testing targets, quick through trees that proved to be real head scratchers ., Looking forward to shooting some registered courses in the future. Good to meet shaunmk38, thanks for making the trip to exchange the forends, yours went straight on so all good.

Latest posts

Back