Winning!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oddjob

Today saw The Helena Romanes School clay team take the long trip from Essex to Gloucestershire to take part in the second leg of the Schools Challenge, the scene or our first victory this time last year.

With the sun shining and a glorious setting of Breedon school, the lads cracked on and did themselves proud, both technically and mentally. The end result was another win in the Prep category! This gives us back to back wins this year and 3 out of 4 since the club started.

A huge thanks to Hull and BASC for their donations, for all of your support, and to Edgar Brothers for the 410 o/u prizes. Without all of this such success would. Not be possible,so thank you.

Now the next step to compete at the senior level...

Thanks all. The students and their parents were ever so chuffed. 2 years of hard work to come now to raise their game enough and add 30 or 40 clays to their team score.

Well done and pleased to hear that the kids are doing well and responding to some great input by the sounds of it!

Well done odd job and to the squad, am I correct in thinking that this is a State school? Think I saw a pic in PULL which they all looked so happy, very big grins and fun gear, is this the same school?

Well done odd job and to the squad, am I correct in thinking that this is a State school? Think I saw a pic in PULL which they all looked so happy, very big grins and fun gear, is this the same school?
Yes we are a standard state school. Hopefully you'll see their happy faces in a few issues time.

Will catch up soon mate, interesting times ahead! Good to do that round and talk :)

Latest posts

Back