Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BenW

World ICTSF English Sporting in Canada

maddmatt

Which ex CEO exactly?

Salopian

Probably the golfing chippy.

maddmatt

OK you need to be a tad more specific then that :-)

madds

Bloody interesting comments. We had a Kiwi chairing the Assn. during the World English in NZ, I don't even think he was there for the competition days.

He was however in Canada holding the NZ flag. Shame that 2 extremely keen NZ shooters were there competing and he couldn't get them to stand with NZ flag!!

Funny how the ICTSF has money for him to go from N.Z.  to Canada as a delegate. They must be rolling in funds. I'm presuming that they are charging Associations such as our NZCTA money (like FITASC) to be members, and then shoot fees to cover their drinks, SORRY Asociation meetings.

This same person did absolutey nothing to promote the sport in NZ or try and get teams there or even those going to form a scratch team. 

Salopian

Madds,

What was his name , Orduna, Blaney, Boakes , Bobbett or Fellows?  

maddmatt

Madds,

What was his name , Orduna, Blaney, Boakes , Bobbett or Fellows?  

AKA the keystone cops

madds

I am not surprised that you don't know him. He ran the world FITASC down here,  finished there and popped up, as do all political types, in this newish outfit, as President and then not supported by the NZCTA in that role, and is now a delegate!!

Some Aussies penned him the grey ghost when shooting over here!! Ewen Pirie is his name.

Hey Madds....some on in your organisation must have elected him onto ICTSF because it is not an open board or elected by members board. The individual countries decide and put their two delegates to it. (They might have changed it to one now as I am not up to date).

They must be rolling in funds. I'm presuming that they are charging Associations such as our NZCTA money (like FITASC) to be members, and then shoot fees to cover their drinks, SORRY Asociation meetings.

This same person did absolutey nothing to promote the sport in NZ or try and get teams there or even those going to form a scratch team.

They are not rolling in funds.....but again my info is out of date, since i left as a director.......but anyone interested could apply to Nick Fellows for information because we run the bank account......well.....actually.....there is no bank account as such......it is ring fenced in the Cpsa bank.....and thus the cheque for anything comes from us.....the Cpsa.......otherwise they would have their own bank account..!!

I never liked this situation....and brought it up several times at the board.......finally having to bring it up with our accountant before it was even ring fenced......and that took an argument at board with Bobbykins for me to get that. (Always an amusing experience).

'If'.......the ICTSF..... are a 'real' federation......they should have their own bank account, their own website, their own rules and regulations, their own procedures, their own complaints policy, and most certainly their own discipline procedures to cover anything like bad behaviour or cheating.

I am sure you all know ...that you cannot enforce a discipline procedure that was created after a disciplinary issue......that is closing the door after the horse has bolted.

At the moment the ICTSF do not have any published procedures and cannot judge or sanction on any event issue until they are in place. So 'that' should answer a lot of questions on alleged problems currently being discussed.

madds

Really interesting Nicola, does make you wonder.

I totally agree with your comments, it's a very strange situation and one would think they should be standing on their own feet.

I shall ask my Ex. here and see if I get any response, probably not!!