World ICTSF English Sporting in Canada

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenW

Does anyone know which airport is nearest to the Galt Sportsman Club in Ontario?

Last edited by a moderator:
Flying in from overseas, it is Pearson. There are plenty of hotels but most are near highways. Some of us are staying at the Radisson in Kitchener. There are many more restaurants and pubs nearby compared to the fast food chains at the other hotels.

Henry

Last edited by a moderator:
Having lived for 15 years within 1 mile of the club, Pearson is the airport and there is a brilliant lake side restaurant within minutes, The Old Marina on the other side of the lake. Closest hotel is Homewood Suites in Cambridge. Living in Solihull.

Gary

This is the latest: "We have confirmed entries from Ireland, England, Australia, New Zealand and Sweden. Of course the US will be represented as well." That is so far, a few more than San Antonio's CPSCA versus NSCA so called World! GD is going, BTW! So those that think they are so much superior, here is your chance to be a World Champion and prove it! . !!!

Henry

That is so far, a few more than San Antonio's CPSCA versus NSCA so called World! GD is going, BTW! So those that think they are so much superior, here is your chance to be a World Champion and prove it! . !!!

Henry
Had to check I wasn't on a WWF forum then.....

Im amazed its taken this long..!

to summarise;

"world sporting in Texas doesnt count"

"The Canada one will be ammmmmmmezzin" (despite most of the top lads Ive heard from both here and USA not planning on going)

"not a private shoot between CPSA/NSCA"

And so forth...

;-) love you Henry! x

I just love dark and foggy English humor! Ed needs to change the oil in his hair for some 20W50! Meanwhile this July, I will drive an Indian owned English car company car through France and Spain, a Jaguar XF. At least the Indians know how to make a reliable car! BMW had to sell Land Rover over quality control issues something the UK has always had! That is why I drive a X5 and NOT a Range Rover! At least the Scot is shooting a reliable and innovative shotgun, DT11! Well done Sir!

I can take it and give it!

Henry

Latest posts

Back