westfield 28 april

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

brilliant turnout thanks to everyone that came

hg n portlock 112

aa1 a moon  110

aa1 j freeman 110

aa1 m myers 110

aa4 p smith 109

aa4 a johnson 109

a1 m mills 107

a2 d martin 104

a2 s gordon 104

a2 m fletcher 104

a5 s chambers 103

a5 i reid 103

b1 p willis 101

b1 b kinch 101

b1 v leprevost 101

b4 p blakeway 100

b5 j freeman 99

c1 r draper 97

c2 b phillips 92

c3 s bayliss 89

c4 b mylrea 88

white gold

gold john kendall

silver charlie avery

prize fund £1890

all the best steve

Really good shoot Steve .... well done for putting on an entertaining course that had something to challenge every class :hi:some really good scores there across the classes pipped at the post by one :hmm:   for a share never mind still really enjoyed the course though :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks gareth good to see you all there having a good time , and even mark hit the rabbits !!!!!!!!!!! next time we will have him

Well done Steve great shoot and looking at the scores a great representation through the classes

Just ordered you a few more Viri Fob mondials chipper nice shooting today m8 .......round 2 Friday ? 

thanks gareth good to see you all there having a good time , and even mark hit the rabbits !!!!!!!!!!! next time we will have him
You had that right today steve well done...it was one of the best shoots I have shot in along time.....and the scores show that..

It was a fab shoot - a good mix of speeds and distance, some clever deceptive stuff, some lovely big targets. It's put me in a good mood to start the week!

Good all round Shoot Steve with a great turnout.

The low driven stuffed my score right up, gotta work on that one.

Well done Nick (Chipper) awesome score in pretty windy conditions. Well done indeed.

Good scores from other A class shooters as well. :preved:

Chipper, how many Bountys are you up now? Might need to loosen the belt a notch soon!
This Diet is not working now with the Bounties :fie:   rich, i think were all square now, really good shoot though good variation of targets :hunter:

ive heard clints on a diet ,that's why ur getting all them bountys chipper . look out when he comes of it .well done sunday nick

Can I please ask people to patient until tomo night as I'm still loading trailers at mo ready to be on the road at 4.30 am to run white gold at Jamie peckhams in Sussex tomo

High gun was John lee on 93 , will fill you in tomo

Steve

Latest posts

Back