Wylye Valley 28th. April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well shot Lord Pewsey!   And Mark winning B-Class - nice one!

Well done Tony, can you get your money back on that custom fitted stock :haha:

Good shoot today managed a 59 which I pleased withusing a new recoil pad and a slight tweek to the comb position.

Cheers boys, about bloody time!   

Good course as always, mixture of angles and speeds with the odd nasty one!  Curling r/l battue at the top of the lane left me cold, couldn't find them at all.  Nasty simo rabbit pair that you had to get onto quickly.

Same old story today, get on 'em, hit two pairs, lose the third pair, hit the last pair!  But happy to have a 7 at the front again!

Well shot Wayne, man's on fire!

Thanks everyone,everything seemed to fall into place for me today! Shot some good scores in practice in recent weeks,but only today could replicate it when it counted! Well chuffed!!

Well shot Tony!! Each time I was behind you I could see you nailing 'em! Don't know what you've been moaning about! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot to all the 'shootclayers' today down at Wylye :)

Good to see the mighty Lord P back on top of it again :thumbsup:

What happened to the mircuckoo were the wheels wobbling like mine did at westfield :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back tony...well shot me old mate..well done wayne thats great shooting. :)

And well done marky nice to see you keeping us wiltshire boys going :D

Nice work lads, Been to Somerset in the week then Lord P  :hunter:   :D

Well shot all from shootclay seems like quite a few are on top form

Well shot Tony :goodjob:   , lord sandy had his wheels bogged in some welsh quick sand today, what happened to my fellow MK shooter as I had to hold the fort against the Italian hordes

Well shot all from shootclay seems like quite a few are on top form

Well shot Tony :goodjob:   , lord sandy had his wheels bogged in some welsh quick sand today, what happened to my fellow MK shooter as I had to hold the fort against the Italian hordes
And you stood your ground well today mate very impressive :) but the italian barrels just kept you away from me....but you shot very smooth matey nice to watch..

See Robo's young understudy won the Juniors today as well :hunter:   :)

Good targets today.
Simo rabbits paralysed me. Shot the second one so late it was on its way to the field behind but managed 7/8
Nailed the Battue but somehow messed up on the teal with it.
Happy with 3 straights and 2 stands when I only dropped 1
Should have shot in B class, not ladies. My 76 would have put me in the money for a change!

Latest posts

Back