Longridge 14th April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Just my luck on the doorstep with my boys rugby team giving the locals a much needed reminder that we English can actually win in Wales only to finish both too late and with too many passengers to actually shoot today, however did call in for 5 well after closing and the very impressive scores / results are

High Gun A Johnson 96

AA

= N Portlock and R Webb 95

A

1- N Greyspeet 93

= 2nd P Blakeway and C Wright 92

B

1- P Ritchings 92

2- B Boon 90

3- M Wilson 86

C

1- P Davis 87

2- C Foss 86

3- D Galbraith 86

Windy day saw the targets set accordingly and some of you made hay!

In Monmouth and could cleary hear of some shooting which made not be able to get to this shoot even more galling.

So my 91 was no good then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh silly me I would have been 2nd in B class  :fie:  that says it all really ?

So my 91 was no good then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh silly me I would have been 2nd in B class  :fie:  that says it all really ?
That's nothing my 80 in B which is an A class score would have got me tenth in E class . My only claim to fame was only dropping one target in the field, that's the two stands you only see on shoot day.

Thanks mark ,as Steve Lovett says every squirrel finds a nut now and again !

ade just make sure you dont find to many and go into hibernation :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

good shooting as well chipper at last has it all changed ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mark ,as Steve Lovett says every squirrel finds a nut now and again !
Watched you shoot for a few years now mate and agree with steve build and keep going..dont think you relise how good you are..well done.

Just my luck on the doorstep with my boys rugby team giving the locals a much needed reminder that we English can actually win in Wales only to finish both too late and with too many passengers to actually shoot today, however did call in for 5 well after closing and the very impressive scores / results are

High Gun A Johnson 96

AA

= N Portlock and R Webb 95

A

1- N Greyspeet 93

= 2nd P Blakeway and C Wright 92

B

1- P Ritchings 92

2- B Boon 90

3- M Wilson 86

C

1- P Davis 87

2- C Foss 86

3- D Galbraith 86

Windy day saw the targets set accordingly and some of you made hay!

In Monmouth and could cleary hear of some shooting which made not be able to get to this shoot even more galling.

Latest posts

Back