England Team Selection Shoots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear, looks like clynto had to get the bounties in!!!!! decent effort there chipper :)

Oh dear, looks like clynto had to get the bounties in!!!!! decent effort there chipper :)
can't see orange clays well Fuz .......and trust me there were plenty there !!!!! 80+ I would have thought ? they do have  a differing out look on sporting clays up there. crashed and burned big time the first 6 stds mentally wore  me out "at-it.....at-it...at-it ...at-it ...at-it...at-it  long way to go for that m8

back to the land of the flying clay 2mrw thank f**k 

Last edited by a moderator:
can't see orange clays well Fuz .......and trust me there were plenty there !!!!! 80+ I would have thought ? they do have a differing out look on sporting clays up there. crashed and burned big time the first 6 stds mentally wore me out "at-it.....at-it...at-it ...at-it ...at-it...at-it long way to go for that m8

back to the land of the flying clay 2mrw thank f**k
totally agree Clinto, absolute eye sight test yep you been tangoed, to far to travel for Kents green, Nice to pull some bounties back though

Latest posts

Back