Who's where Monday?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Easter Monday, brownie points in bag so looking to get first reg shoot of the year in and I've got two reg shoots on the doorstep, might pass on Westfield as its got the Gambore jolly on and go to Longridge, got family close so two birds syndrome.

If I go to Longridge I will chat, shoot chat then get back home in reasonable time, if I go to Westfield I'd probably be tempted to Gamebore it, then bump into too a face or three and chat even longer end up hanging around far too long, so its more the length of day etc,

Not been to Westfield when the two been running, mind you ive not been out on a reg this year yet, some of the others have mind, at Longridge I can also look to get my brother out so that I don't shoot as a Billy no mates.

As rich says it just makes it a long (and costly) day as you cant help just blatting away at the Gamebore :) in no way detracts from the normal esp :D

Hi everyone just to clarify Westfield on Monday is 100 reg with the white gold running as well so who'll be the lucky two qualifiers this week to shoot for big money?

Forecast is warmer and dry but log burner will be lit anyway, plenty of good hot food, warm comfortable and spacious clubhouse, proper loos, decent refs, a shoot layout of 12 stands with a good variety of targets and a prize fund that is subsidised by us as the entries increase.

What more could you ask for? Answers on a postcard to.....!!!

Steve

celebrating my eldest boys 18th, mandatory "buy dad a pint" ritual,so no shooting on monday, hopefully make 4Cs Sunday

Resting my shoulder after 100 reg skeet and 100 skeet doubles at Northampton on Sunday :D

Here's my postcard, that now I can actually consider getting to a reg shoot we are now having a long bank holiday weekend ( Friday - Monday ) and the two grounds local to me both decide to hold shoots on the same day! Can accept that Sunday is a sensitive day to some but that still left Friday Saturday and Monday to avoid a clash, I can't be the only one having some much needed time away from work.

Are we not allowed an Easter Sunday with our family then? We can't shoot at westfield Easter Sunday, Monday is a good compromise - many seasoned competition shooters are doing the two, Others will have a choice for a change. We can't please everyone, we take it you are not everyone on this occasion.

not to sure what to do yet; Nick, myself and the new local chipper, Ponting (Dereck) having a road trip to Beverly,Sat morning, for the first of the England selection shoots. Booked hotel for Sat night   :crazy:  few ciders and a sting the ring curry. Lie in up there Sun morning and shoot somewhere on the trip home. don't find the Gamebore that enthralling to be honest, but getting the hang of Westfield a bit so may just do that !!! but Longridge is 23 miles closer ? see how I feel and what state the wallets in :sweat:    

Robo im very tempted by southdown! ill be in Sussex at the weekend anyway.

Shall we make it a plan and meet up? so im not billy on my own again . !

Shoot esp then maybe have a go at sport trap as never shot that ?

Robo im very tempted by southdown! ill be in Sussex at the weekend anyway.

Shall we make it a plan and meet up? so im not billy on my own again . !

Shoot esp then maybe have a go at sport trap as never shot that ?
Will let you know nearer the time Steveo mate :) not 100% sure on my plans yet .

Latest posts

Back