01st April - Reg Comp - Worsley MCSC - 100 ESP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

Hi Matt/Admins, if this is in the wrong place, my apologies, and please feel free to move it to the correct place. I don't know whether we're allowed to post shoot dates in this board's shooting diary/event calendar?

For those who might not be aware, the next 100 bird ESP Reg Comp at Worsley is on 01st April. There are two NEW shooting areas being opened up, that have not been opened for reg comp's before, that are being opened for this shoot. 

Booking-in begins at 09.30 hrs (shooting at 10.00 hrs) and last entry is 14.00 hrs.

£31 birds only - £36 reg comp.

The course has again been set by Brian Clegg - and if you've been following the previous two shoots he set there, then you'll know they are testers! Regardless of how good a shot you think you might be. ;)  One of the usual post-shoot comments you'll hear is, "He sets them like they used to be, and not the dollies you see nowadays".

Whilst these recent reg shoots have never struggled for attendance, far from it, it'd be nice to see some of the Southern shooters put in an appearance to see if they can track their usual scores...?

Naturally all will be welcome, so look forward to seeing you there. :)

Cracking Bren....

They have loads of room up there so it will be great for people to get to shoot on more of the estate.

I wish I was home :smile:

Latest posts

Back