weston wood 24 march

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lovatt

thanking everyone who came today a bit sheltered in the trees but nevertheless bloody cold

aa1 m myers 96

aa2 s leonard 90

aa3 a johnson 89

aa3 p easeman 89

a1 r tedder 88

a2 a davies 85

a3 d broomfield 84

b1 a tudge 81

b2 v leprevost 80

b3 l kilner 78

c1 d gulbraith 76

c2 r draper 74

c3 l corkram 71

pool

s scott smith 10

s cox 10

c durrant 10

t thornett 10

there you go clever read em and weep :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

was it the pink ones .
not really although i do find them an eyesight test, i see a streak about 3 foot long, have to guess the clay is near the front, .

missed a few floppy crossers and then just silly birds here and there

not really although i do find them an eyesight test, i see a streak about 3 foot long, have to guess the clay is near the front, .

missed a few floppy crossers and then just silly birds here and there
know where your at there mate  :fie:  88 I take it for you? not a bad score looking at the results ...was it busy ? :hunter:

know where your at there mate  :fie:  88 I take it for you? not a bad score looking at the results ...was it busy ? :hunter:
yeah 88, I could see a 93/4 when i left not knowing what anyone else had shot, very suprised at the scores I thought there would be a handful of 90s.

it seemed pretty busy to me carpark full at 10am

I thought a 93 would win but 96 was very good

I thought it was a tricky shoot with the vertical teal at 55 paces which the wind did make a bit easier if shot dropping stand 5 caught a lot out and so did stand 10 on the pond

Latest posts

Back