Beretta dt11

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought the DT11 had over bored barrels? The sporters seems to have 18.8mm bore and the trap guyns 18.4 i.e., standard... whats that about? The DT11 trap is it is not over bored is the same as every other gun just wider and heavier...?

Any one else noticed this?

That is there "bore diameter" before the chokes...it gets much wider than that from there to the chambers.

fb758038c06a3df176811a277db93216.jpg

dt11_canne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh i am staying out of this one. Interested to see how this thread goes :)

18.8mm? What were they thinking?

That's it - I'm not buying one. Outrageous  :punish:

to be fair thats the whole point, its a similar system to the one developed by fabarm, though Beretta dont allow you to use steel through full choke which the fabarm does so its not quite the same......

Ooh i am staying out of this one. Interested to see how this thread goes :)
You and me both ips :spiteful:   can see someone getting getting a severe bitch slap for dissing the 11 from someone who may own one (only guessing    wink!)

Well the DT11 is the bees knees competition gun from Beretta so I would like one. Evidently Hancock in the USA s still waiting for his which sounds a bit surprising. I'd better start filling the piggy bank!

shaun

I am biting at the bit but resisting so far :)

Seriously though it would be interesting to hear a review from anyone who has shot one for 6 months or so who can give an honest appraisal without it turning into a slannging match as has been the case in the past. Surely there is more than one person other than our good friend darkside who owns one. now that they have been around for a while I would be Partictlarily interested to hear comparison to the 10 from someone who has experienced both as there has to date been very little info.

Ps.

Just got my original 10 back as a spare, should never have parted with it. Luckily gunshop still had it so i know its not been abused since i chopped it. Lovely gun but lively compared to the Eell, balance totally different. The Eell is not just a 10 with a sideplate its completely different beast. Would like to shoot an 11 for a month or so out of season just to be able to compare the range of beretta comp guns as i have owned a few all trap of course.

Ps- if anyone is interested the original 682 gold is IMO the best trap gun beretta ever made taking all things into account, wish i still had my 2nd one

2x 686

2x 682 gold

2x 682 gold E

682 gold E X

2x DT10

DT10 X

DT10 eell

why so many and why more than one on occasions. Dont ask :)

well i tried one. heavy, good balance, short stock, recoil was ok and not notably less than my mx2000.

nice. 

kills were ok.

not sure about the blue stripe though.... ;)

Oh god dont go down the blue stripe route or the wrath will be upon you :)

shaun

incoming :)

Oh god dont go down the blue stripe route or the wrath will be upon you :)

shaun

incoming :)
If that blue stripe was a sticker, I'd love to see how many owners would peel it off. And indeed how many more they might sell..

Oh heck clever me old pal your for it as well as newbie :)

For the record i have said nothing derogatory about the 11 merely expressed an interest / review.

I am not dt11 bashing I said I like 'it' just not the chav stripe.... ;)

Yes i know you were not bashing it gentlemen and neither am i.

I was for obvious reasons just making it clear that i wasnt, just in case :)

I am truly interested in a review from an owner, if indeed there is one on here preferably trap.

Cheers

Yes i know you were not bashing it gentlemen and neither am i.

I was for obvious reasons just making it clear that i wasnt, just in case :)

I am truly interested in a review from an owner, if indeed there is one on here preferably trap.

Cheers
Ian I once had one of the first black action DT10's, it was a fantastic gun once I got the triggers and stock knocked into shape. As for the DT11, well I've handled a couple in gun shops and they don't seem to feel the same as the DT10, they seem to feel feel very chunky somehow. And the blue stripe...?No I don't like it at all, I reckon they should have either made the gun with a black action, maybe with the DT11 logo picked out in gold, or engraved it with something tasteful, such as found on an MK38 grade5. (tin hat now firmly on head!) :suicide:

Well the DT11 is the bees knees competition gun from Beretta so I would like one. Evidently Hancock in the USA s still waiting for his which sounds a bit surprising. I'd better start filling the piggy bank!
I also heard him say that on his commentary of the ISSF Womens Skeet Final. I found that strange when at least one of the women in the final was shooting one but then I thought maybe he meant getting it back from being customised, stock changed out etc?

I also heard him say that on his commentary of the ISSF Womens Skeet Final. I found that strange when at least one of the women in the final was shooting one but then I thought maybe he meant getting it back from being customised, stock changed out etc?
That's where I heard it too!

Latest posts

Back